Insight Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Insight

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely pushy and talked non stop. I felt like I could barely get out an answer before they would continue blabbing on about how great their company is (it is not).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

We had a phone interview but I wasn't invited to a one on one meeting. The HR personnel was kind enough to let me know that they decided to continue with another candidate though they were impressed by my experience. They encouraged me to apply to future openings.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

First, phone screening call for about a 20 minutes. It inliceds general questoions about yourself, former experiences and why do you think you are the best fit for this job. After thatm, they e-mailed 2 personnality tests and than called for the formal interview with hiring manager and an HR. This interview took about an hour, including situational questions and quations about your previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time that you were in a difficult situation with customer, how did you managed it ?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got an email from a recruiter to have a phone interview. I realised afterwards from reading on Glassdoor that this was a junior position which would give me very little motivation long term. At the same time another role opened up for Enterprise Account Manager, which was more along the lines of what I would consider. I brought this up with the first recruiter, and she agreed that I would be best suited in that position. She would put me in touch with another recruiter who was responsible for that role. My experience so far was great!

When the second recruiter reached out and scheduled a call with me, she was unable to make the call due to an emergency. Things happen, so I was able to reschedule with her. When we finally got a chance to talk, it went downhill. The recruiter build 0 rapport with me, and simply stated: "Hi, so what do you know about Insight". She was hostile, maybe having a bad day! It felt a lot like an interrogation, which I didn't appreciate. At the end, she mentioned that she would pass my information to the hiring manager to schedule an interview.

I didn't hear back after 4-5 days, so I decided to write an email to follow up. I was pretty much told there wouldn't be an interview.... and good luck!

I've had my share on working with recruiters, and this must be the worst experience I've had. Very unprofessional.
    Good luck Insight!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

Sales is churn and burn. They hire in large blocks, and then let attrition and regular layoffs weed out 90+%. Since turnover is so high, they seem to hire pretty indiscriminately. They give you various personality tests that are intended to help management. Following this is a presentation of the company and the general job responsibilities. After that, they have one-on-one interviews with a senior manager.