Insight Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insight Investments

Sort:

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Investments (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Began with phone interview; brought onsite to meet with 3 managers; last interview with hiring manager was generally focused on personality rather than experience. Interviews took approx 3 hours.

(Be sure to park in the parking garage and not in the front parking lot - the guy who maintains the front parking lot does not accept validations and charges $20; where as parking garage tickets will be validated at front desk)

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult project and how did you manage it?
      If you could improve one thing about your previous employment, what would it be?
      Questions related to hobbies or interests which led to further discussions.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Investments (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me to discuss the job. Did a phone screen interview and past that with ease. Then had a face to face interview with the client.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Investments (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

HR contacted me and met with managers. two managers were easy then i met the leaders and he was a harder person to persuade.