Insight Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Sales Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Insight in September 2017.

Interview

Started as a clear cut process via recruiter but ended up dragging out 2 months. 7 interviews in total - recruiter, hiring AM, in person & 3-4 team interviews. Ultimately they hired an internal candidate and it would have been nice to be cut loose before they selected that person versus investing so much time and energy in interviews that weren't going to result in a hire. Internal candidates always trump external.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

for external sales hires the process is a phone screen with HR and then if passed, you will be invited to meet with 1 or 2 sales managers / directors to review your expectations as well as Insight's. In US drug test and background check are performed. you may have to do some basic skills testing or roleplays.

Negotiation

internal hire- process was simple

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Manager and HR person. Generic questions, followed by a test of industry knowledge. There was also a phone interview a few days prior to screen for glaring personality flaws. All told it was 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Q: Biggest mistake youve made, how did you fix it?   1 Answer