Insight Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions

1.5

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight in November 2015.

Interview

WAY too many phone interviews with managers from all different departments. Had 4 or 5 seperation phone interviews with managers who had nothing to do with the position I applied for other than I "would work with them at some point in the future". This was followed by a fairly unprofessional on person interview that turned me off of working for them.

I was asked more "personal" and personality questions than actual technical questions relating to the position. Things about video games, where I liked to eat, etc. I get that you want to make sure a person fits in with the team, but the personal questions were excessive.

With almost the entire interview process it seemed that the interviewers were not prepared or at times not even aware they had to interview someone until the last moment. This resulted in times where I wouldn't have anyone else on the conference call for the first 5 to 10 minutes of the scheduled interview time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked more questions about items not related to the position more than actual technical questions.   Answer Question

Got a bad feeling about the company based on the interview process and the unprofessional appearance of the process and interviewers.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Process was very slow and not detailed. I spoke to the recruiter on the phone (which was fairly normal - nothing really outstanding or horrible) and had a "technical" phone screen with what I can only assume was a junior engineer. The time between interviews was pretty long with no real reason as to why.

Interview Questions

I did not feel that I would be challenged.