Insight Interview Questions in Tempe, AZ | Glassdoor

2.7

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked to interview three times with Insight, the last time was a panel interview with the director of the TX plant. I was asked to present a 30 60 90 day plan, the interview went well and I was offered the position on the spot.

Sales Postion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

One on one with manager. Provided feedback and advice for my interview . Was very helpful and will apply feed back moving forward with new interviews. Manger made the process positive and took the stress out of the process

Interview Questions

• Choice between stapler and paperclip   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely quick and efficient. I was able to speak with the hiring manager, recruiter in addition some of the team members. I enjoyed being able to visit the facility and had a great interview.

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 3 Interviews
    First was a 3 Person on site Panel - In person
    Second was with SDM - One the Phone 1hr
    Third was with VP - On the Phone 30 min

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize an incident?
      How do you take control of a bridge?
      How do you feel about interrupting people?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a third party recruiter working on behalf of Insight. I did a brief phone interview with her before I submitted my application and resume. She did all of the interview scheduling and negotiating on my behalf. I had a series of three interviews over the course of about three or four weeks. I met with my manager first, then the digital marketing manager, and finally, the marketing director. I was surprised by how friendly and relaxed everyone was. I felt comfortable enough to be myself with them very quickly. It was apparent from the first interview that the culture was a good fit for me. Later in the process, I did a background check, a drug screening, and a personality test and provided five references.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you faced a conflict at work and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

LONG, way to long interview process. Phone interview, followed by 5 in person interviews. Nearly six weeks later, I was made an offer. A good offer, which I accepted, only to learn that they were in the middle of a massive reorg. Very challenging, but if you are up for the challenge and working in a cube farm with hundreds of other people everyday...it's okay.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an examples of marketing activities that I worked on that were particularly challenging.   Answer Question

Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The selection process is very thorough. I had a series of interviews including phone interview as well as the opportunity to present to the entire Training Team. During the final stages of the interview process it was decided that they would not be moving forward with the position; however I had the opportunity of meeting with the Director of the Department who took the time to explain it to me. The people I was able to interact with at Insight throughout the application process were great and I will definitely be on the lookout for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having to provide training to a group of people who were very negative toward the training.   1 Answer

Sales Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

First call with the hiring manager, basic questions on previous experience and how you work in the team environment. Then the onsite interview with a couple of managers which was very positive. Nobody is trying to ask difficult questions, they just want to hear about you.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by a recruiter. After a 15 minute phone screen he called me back for a face to face interview. Spoke to two manager over two days. Then there was a drug screen and a background screen. Overall it took about 2 weeks for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. I was made an offer and I accepted.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

There were at least 7 interviews total including a peer review. I wrote and presented 90-Day Plan describing what I would do in the first 90 days. Some interviews were formal with upper management, and some were ad-hoc with peers in the department. Whether internal or external it is a very long process to get a job offer (2 months) and this job in particular is highly competitive.

Interview Questions

• (internal candidate question) Who do you admire doing the role today and why?   Answer Question