Insperity Interview Questions in McLean, VA | Glassdoor

Insperity Interview Questions in McLean, VA

3.3

Business Performance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (McLean, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. Next step was a phone call with the recruiter where we reviewed my background (LinkedIn profile) and she explained the position, compensation, and company. Interviewed in person with the district manager - this was a standard interview. 2nd in person interview was with the regional manager - this was a more informal, conversational interview focusing more on the company culture and whether or not I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• "Role play as if you were going to sell me x."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary and commission structure is set for the position.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (McLean, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Was not very professional, bounced back and forth to several locations and several hiring managers. I sense the seasoned mgrs there make a high income (from residuals) but the turnover rate of newer reps is very high. But those who make thru the gauntlet seem to do well.

Interview Questions

• There were very few specific questions, more like they are just assessing your like-ability, etc.   Answer Question

Business Performance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (McLean, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very thorough but fair. They were straight forward and thorough with the process. Met with multiple people at the location and in different departments. It was a multi step interview in person and on the phone with a personality test.