Insperity Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insperity Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity.

Interview

Easy, 5 steps in interview. Interviewed with Recruiter, hiring manager, regional manager, and hiring manager again. About 1 week in between interviews. There isnt much else to say but Glassdoor is forcing me to put in 50 words. Interview was no difficult. I would recommend to stay away from this company for your own sake and for your sanity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insperity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview with the local manager was great, then the regional manager came in and it seemed like a completely different role was being hired. Between interviews, the company performed a background check and required start and end dates and company contacts going back 10 years. Unfortunately, several of my companies had gone out of business or were purchased by someone and verifying the information was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of hunting to farming do you have experience with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Overland Park, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter after submitting my resume on LinkedIn. After many forms that had to be filled out for a background check (MANY!) I had a meeting with the District Manager who conducted a typical interview for about 45 minutes at their office. I was told I should move on to meet the RM and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Very basic. Why choose this company, what was the last book you read, what kind of environment do you thrive in, what kind of supervisor do you work well with... I asked if I could expect to move on in the process, the DM said yes that I should meet the RM and that he would be in town the following week. I never heard back-I called HR to find out what had happened-they said they decided to move forward with someone else. I wrote a nice note asking for any constructive feedback regarding the interview, as I thought I was moving on and didn't- received no reply. Rejection is part of the interview process, but so is respect. Candidates deserve to know the truth if it is going to be a fit or not, especially if the candidate asks. It is a wonderful opportunity to learn why you are or are not qualified. Not very impressed that the DM was not forthcoming.   Answer Question
    • They did do an EXTENSIVE background check on me before I even had my first interview. I have nothing to hide, but was shocked at the information I had to gather and provide before even having a first interview-quite time consuming.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter does phone screen then sets up local interview with the hiring manager. Had at least two in person interviews before receiving the written job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about sales background. You don't need to have a background in their type of sales, willing to train you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Rockville, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Recruiter call for interview, skills test met with local manager then district manager recieved offer. real easy they needed someone fast

Interview Questions

• What are your goals   1 Answer
    • Are you a solutions sales and value expert   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insperity in April 2011.

Interview

1. Online test was actually relevant to the job position (remarkable)
    2. HR phone interview was not very clear on position location. Promised one thing and went to interview with different office position being offered.
    3. Sales position is a truly unsupported role at company, it's truly a self selling environment with literally no more than a phone and your ambition. Good for some folks, not for me.
    4. Does provide money to get started, but generally seems like a churn and burn for sales people because of lack of any support and plenty of HR/liability rules that prohibit sales to all but the most profitable industries.
    5. Interviewers were very honest and open about the position and the challenges thereof.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insperity in May 2008.

Interview

Interview process was pretty simple. Met with a manager and a co-manager and they explained business and asked sales experience. Pretty nice and easygoing. They wanted to be sure I would be aggressive and cold calling. They want someone that will go door to door in buildings and do a lot of phone calls.
    The second interview was with a higher up manager and he tried to persuade me to not consider the job because it would be too hard and the sales cycle was not easy. If you stick to your guns on this take away interview you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• How much cold calling did you have to do at your last company? This was hard because I didn't have to do almost any, but I answered in a way that they were still convinced I could do it.   Answer Question