Insperity Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Insperity Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview with the local manager was great, then the regional manager came in and it seemed like a completely different role was being hired. Between interviews, the company performed a background check and required start and end dates and company contacts going back 10 years. Unfortunately, several of my companies had gone out of business or were purchased by someone and verifying the information was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of hunting to farming do you have experience with?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter does phone screen then sets up local interview with the hiring manager. Had at least two in person interviews before receiving the written job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about sales background. You don't need to have a background in their type of sales, willing to train you.   1 Answer