Insphere Insurance Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insphere Insurance Insurance Agent Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I received an email from a company recruiter asking me to interview. It was a group presentation (sales pitch) then one-on-one interview with the regional manager. The regional manager gives you materials on the health insurance plans you would pitch. You have to pay for background checks and state examination fees.

Interview Questions

• Not of the questions were hard, but you are asked if you will give a minimum five ear commitment before offering the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insphere Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Talking about my education and working experience. Bruce asked me why I want to do this job. We talked a lot about the exciting part of the job. After 3 days of the interview, I received a phone call from them to confirm that I was able to work as an agent.

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Encino, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Quick to hire (needed as many bodies as possible)

Negotiation

Review the company online first and don't take the job offer right away (compare to other companies first).

Anonymous Employee in Cromwell, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Cromwell, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

BE CAUTIOUS. You show up to your interview on time. They make you wait 15 minutes and bring you in with a group other other interviewees. They show you a video and paint a rosey picture. They tell you that it's 100% commission and that you'll make big bucks, their top agents make six figures, etc. If you're interested, they bring you into an office for a 1 on 1 for more details. What they don't tell you is that the health insurance arena right now is in turmoil and you'll most likely fail. Everything that you make is an ADVANCE, meaning that they pay you in advance for your business written. If your customers drop off the plan or you decide to get a real job, you'll owe the money back, which could be $5k-$10k.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in making six figures?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You're straight commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a sales presentation. The presenter was not interested in our names, resumes, qualifications, etc. I felt like it was a cattle drive. I had to offer them my resume. The sales pitch took two hours and some of the most unqualified sales people I met were led into a back room to complete their applications. I knew they weren't qualified because I was the only one in there asking relevant questions and two people had expressed they didn't have the cash they needed to even get their licenses. His answer to that was that they could start working, get a sale then pay for their class. How can unlicensed people accept commission?

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked of me it was a sales presentation.   Answer Question

He kept talking about Goldman Sacs and all I could think about how they were getting sued by AllState for selling them bad securities. He also spoke very poorly about P/C which is what I would really like to do more of than life and health. I also didn't like that they were willing to pay unlicensed people commissions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Denver, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

easy interview. seemed as though they wanted to see how you spoke.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • what type of people rub you the wrong way?   1 Answer

relocation

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Bloomington, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

phone call with instructions on next step
    interest evaluation to determine good fit
    skills evaluation, but not strict. since so much training is provided free.
    open questions and answers
    They are open and honest about the opportunity and do not try to mislead the candidate.
    I knew enough to continue with the opportunity without any further questions.

Interview Questions

• What qualities and skills do you possess that you feel would make you successful in this field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Lehi, UT) in December 2009.

Interview

He asked me a lot of ethical questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you present to a person that doesnt want you to be in their home?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was extremely misleading. I felt like they were really searching to find the most competent people to fill roles. But soon after I met the rest of the people they brought on and realized that they virtually accepted anyone that attempted to become an agent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are qualified for this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Commission based on performance.

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Interview was mostly educational. Came to their office - which is very nice - and learned about the sales process/products they sell. I was instructed to contact them early next year.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me where I intended to be in 5 years.   Answer Question