Inspirica Tutor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Inspirica

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inspirica

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inspirica (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very casual interview with the Tutor Manager in the Philadelphia office. The caveat of the interview was that we would talk more after I had taken (and successfully passed) the SAT/ACT.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience tutoring/teaching/working with high school students?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Inspirica

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspirica (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to fill out an application with some customized questions, then came in for a group interview that included mock tutoring sessions amongst other applicants. We were lead through a prospective topic to tutor and we were responsible for showing the hiring manager how we would teach this topic to a prospective student.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Inspirica (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very standard. After receiving a referral from a friend, they checked my resume and asked for an in-person interview. Questions were standard and tended to focus on why you like to tutor. Also, every tutor is required to take the SAT test to prove you have to knowledge base to tutor it. When I interviewed, you had to get a 700/800 on all sections (though they were lenient on the Writing section). No essay required.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate a student to study when they don't want to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inspirica (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

You started out by having an over-the-phone interview with your manager, who would ask you some basic questions regarding your work history and career interest. If this went well, you'll be scheduled for a follow-up interview with an experienced tutor. In addition, you will need to send in 3 references and complete a background check