Institute for the Redesign of Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Institute for the Redesign of Learning

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Pasadena, CA

Interview

Single person to person nterview then round 2 is a group interview by various program managers. Offer by phone which will include financial offer as well as contracts information. This is the opportunity to negotiate pay.

Interview Questions

• Written vignettes
      Diagnosis
      Intervention
      Resources
      Crisis response scenarios   1 Answer

Marriage and Family Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Institute for the Redesign of Learning (South Pasadena, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, both of whom were very nice and not intimidating. They asked very standard questions of a job interview. The interviewers were both program managers. They discussed job expectations and other details, such as paperwork. I applied for a bi-lingual position, so a case manager also came in to assess my ability to converse in that language.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle documentation and paperwork?   1 Answer

Marriage and Family Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Institute for the Redesign of Learning (Pasadena, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed on two separate days. The first interview was more perfunctory, with the standard questions posed. The second interview was more in depth and dealt with the assistant director's specific questions about my interest in the job and the possibility of my not leaving within the first six months to pursue another opportunity.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question dealt with the issue of suicide and crisis and what I would do if I was presented with that situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay scale is pretty standard in this industry and I was not able to negotiate beyond their offer.