Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Interview Questions

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

BANK PO/MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Interview

It took approx 6 months. Common Written Examination of 200 ques comprising of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, General Knowledge and english. It has negative marking of .25 marks. Maths of 10th level. quantitative aptitude section mainly has data interpretation ques, level of reasoning is good comparable with CAT, basic english which test comprehension skills, grammar and vocabulary, and General Knowledge has banking and current affairs related questions.

Ibps-clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

1.they check all our details
    2.the all the selected candidate assigned a roll no.
    3. on the basis of roll no. each candidate called for interview.
    interview last avg. 10 minutes.
    interview is basically to check your personality and confidence.

Probationary Officer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

5 members in the panel including one lady

One among them was tough 2 handle. ... he asked very tough questions

It all started with a bell which rang and i entered d room, whishing everybody over there with a good morning

They asked me to sit

And first few questions were as i expected, like:

1. Tell us Smthing about urself
    2. Why u want to leave ur present job

Interview went for about 20 minutes

Do's:
    1. Smiling face
    2. Eye contact

Dont's:
    1. No hand movements (describe everything by saying only)
    2. Need not 2 hesitate
    3. If u dnt know d answer say sorry sir/ mam
    And when d panel give that answer, say thank you sir/ mam

Interview Questions

• 3.Who is current lok sabha speaker
      4. Rajya sabha speaker
      5. Haryana cm

6.Recently Cabinet Reshuffle in which state govt.

7.Who is ruling j&k?
      gov rule was there

8. What are ur hobbies

9. English k news papers me pel diya saale ne
      1st english daily of east india
      1st eng daily of soth india

Most popular eng daily published from chandigarh

10. Two chief ministers that went 2 jail

11. Three women chief ministers   Answer Question

Officer Scale I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)).

Interview

Initial hiring process includes written test conducted by IBPS & on securing more than cut-off of the state wise marks, one is called for the interview.
    The interview process includes basic sense questions in starting and bringing up to banking related question also with knowledge of Hindi, English & Regional languages as well and ending with some more economy related questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult and hard-to-explain question is when the panel asks for reason of interest of the interviewee for the desired job.Also to explain expectation of the future growth of this job.   Answer Question

IT Officer Scale-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (Lucknow (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

i appeared for cwe held by ibps in march,2013. after that i was called for interview. based on CWE and Interview a merit list was prepared. then i got allotment.

Interview Questions

• Why IITians are running towards consultancies???? should govt spend on them or not?????   1 Answer

Bank Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in April 2013.

Interview

Fastrack process for hiring and recruitment. Interview based on logical thinking and aptitude for banking.

Interview Questions

• How license fee paid for obtaining spectrum is entered into book of accounts   1 Answer

IBPS PO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (Noida (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

This is for IBPS PO recruitment interview process. Interview panel consisted of 4 members. Firstly one senior member will ask some questions related to you like where are you from? family? why this job? and some questions related to basics of banking...... Then will ask another person from panel if they have any question...... Every member has some specific field so they will ask from that.... like one will ask only about bank another will ask about technology or general awareness....... Just be confident and try to cover basics banking and general awareness..... They usually ask same question throughout the day so ask the candidate who goes first what has been asked of him?