Insurance Office of America Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurance Office of America Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Insurance Office of America

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Office of America.

Interview

Interview went well but they make promises that never happen. Otherwise good and it was easy to apply. Some people get hired by attending a phone interview only, others have 1-1 with agents and other account managers or team associates.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with demanding sales agents?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insurance Office of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insurance Office of America (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

TIME WASTING!!! Quite lengthy, took over a month to get a response after the phone interview. San Diego office has no structure and they are trying to come to the West Coast from FL, but very disorganized about it. Could not tell me what team I would be working on, just to expect a lot changes. The talent acquisition team is very misleading, as most HR people tend to be, and really wasted my time with getting the interview scheduled. They sent me a “thank you” email stating they were impressed with my skills and abilities, but chose to move forward with other candidates that had more qualifications... which tells me they wasted my time and their time in this entire process. After over an hour of an interview with two people, one of which was on a video phone, they had a lengthy had written quiz about very in-depth Insurance information. Do not bother with an interview of you do not know every single aspect of Insurance really well! And be okay with doing whatever is best for IOA, they say they care about “their people” but they are still corporate, which means it’s truly all about the numbers!

Interview Questions

• What type of producer do you prefer to work for?   1 Answer
    • How do you establish relationships with coworkers and producers   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very pleasant process and the Interviewers went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, which I was. Interview conducted both via phone and in person.