Insurance Office of America Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurance Office of America Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Insurance Office of America

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Office of America.

Interview

Did a 30 min phone screen with HR in Florida. Just basic questions about current job duties and reason for move. The HR is very nice and polite. The whole process went pretty smoothly. Got a face to face interview invitation in their CA office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insurance Office of America

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Office of America (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

30min phone screen with HR in Florida. Brought in for in person interview with President and Director of Operations. Interview was pointless because the President spoke for the entire hour. Had to fight to get a word in edge wise. Would ask questions and immediately start back again on his selling points for the company. Was told they were doing a second round of interviews with the same people (I guess because that's when they planned on letting the candidates speak). Followed up with President and HR a few times about updates but only half the time was given an answer. A week later received an email in error from HR about another candidate for a different job with a different office. Let them know they send it to the wrong person and never heard back. Completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you think an Executive Assistant does?   1 Answer