Intacct Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

HR screening interview followed by 4 manager interviews by phone and 6 in person, one on one, at the home office in San Jose. Conducted over a several week time period. Each interview was 45 to 60 minutes in length.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to make a career change from CFO (customer) to consultant?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Very straightforward and professional interview process. One phone screen with a manager that lasted about 30 minutes, followed by three in-person interviews with management on-site. The next step was to interview with three more managers on-site, each interview lasting roughly around 30 minutes. Offer came a few days after the last round of interviews.
    The best advice when interviewing for this company, is to be down to earth and motivated. Intacct has a great group of people who work hard and jive really well together. They want to make sure that you fit in with the group and will keep the momentum going through hard work and dedication.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a phone call from recruiter in HR to schedule an interview to meet with billing specialist and AR manager. I went into a second round of interviews to meet with the CFO and finance manager.

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview took approximately 5 hours with interviewing with different people in person and on the phone. Interviewing process started before Christmas. Once second interview was done, the offer came quickly.

Interview Questions

• General questions about past experience, points of view on different topics   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

In general it was a great experience. The whole process was quick and any questions I had were answered. I worked with a recruiter who set up two phone interviews for me and one in-person interview.

Sales Development Representative - Outbound Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. First interview was via telephone. 2nd interview was in person with Director of Sales, Inbound SDR Manager, & Outbound SDR Manager. Final call a few days later was to acquire a verbal commitment so they could send over contracts. Paperwork sent over and signed. Background check initiated. Started 2 weeks later.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

My overall interview experience was pleasant. The phone screening with the HR manager was very helpful, she asked normal questions and gave me more insight about the role. A second phone interview with the hiring manager was schedules promptly after the first call. He asked about ten standard questions during the call. I was contacted about a week after to come in for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was approx 1.5hrs total, 3 people separately. A week later I was asked to come onsite again for a final interview approx 1.5hrs, 3 people separately.

Interview Questions

• A few general questions (Ex. "Sell me this pen") and most of the other questions were based on my previous work experience.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation.

Interview

After an initial phone chat with the recruiter and another with the hiring manager I came in for an interview. In person I met with the manager and 2 other accountants one on one. It was great, they really gave me a sense of what the job entailed, and the culture.
    Then they gave a fairly hard excel case study. My advice on the case study - it's a logic puzzle, it might look foreign to you, but just give it a try! Ask questions for clarification, don't freeze up, just give it a go.
    After this I came in for a second interview with other senior individuals.

Interview Questions

• Experience, interests, etc. nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Be prepared for interview with reasons for wanting a particular position in this particular industry

- Phone interview (why you want the position)
    - In-person interview (2 hours, various employees 1 on 1)
    - Writing sample
    - In-person interview (2 hours, various employees who would oversee you in a future role)

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you have faced professionally and how it affected you/how you responded   Answer Question

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation.

Interview

Though the interview with the hiring manager was fine, I was not happy with my experience with the recruiter. Our initial conversation revealed nothing since she didn't know much about the role, but what's worse is that I got a generic "you didn't get the job, but you'll be in our system" emails.

I emailed the recruiter back to see what feedback I had gotten from the hiring manager, but got no response. Everyone has a limited amount of time, but please lend the courtesy of giving input after I had spent a good amount of time speaking with you and learning about your company.

Interview Questions

Intacct Corporation Response

Mar 22, 2016 – Human Resources

We are sorry for your negative experience during your interview process with Intacct. We pride ourselves in providing a positive candidate experience. The incident will be reviewed to prevent any ... More