Intacct Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 6, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

HR screening interview followed by 4 manager interviews by phone and 6 in person, one on one, at the home office in San Jose. Conducted over a several week time period. Each interview was 45 to 60 minutes in length.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to make a career change from CFO (customer) to consultant?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intacct Corporation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Professional and to the point. Began with phone interviews and then interviews in person with managers and people working in similar roles. Process was efficient and staff was incredibly friendly and helpful to depict what the role would be like.

Interview Questions

• Questions on experience and what I had to offer to the company.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intacct Corporation (San Jose, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was with HR department hiring representative. Did an initial phone screening to determine mutual interest, comparable salary/benefits requirements, timings, and basic background info. About 1.5 weeks later I had approximately one hour phone interview with the director of professional services group to discuss specific roles, responsibilities, expectations, background and other job specific details. Next step was a full day on-site interview at the corporate office with various other directors and VPs. This gave great insight to not just the position being interviewed for, but how other persons/groups in the company worked, and work together. The CEO who likes to interview all new hires was not available the day I was on site, so the week following I had a phone interview with him too. Fortunately all went well, and over the next 2 weeks or so was able to come to agreement on terms for me to join the Intacct team!
    My interview timing was during the Christmas/Holiday season, so scheduling for both me and other resources was more difficult, but not unexpected, or detrimental to process, just something that added to the total elapsed time of the process.

Interview Questions

• I felt that the data on my resume was very well scrutinized by all interviewers. It was clear they wanted to make sure my background and skills were truly a fit for both the company and the position. But I think the hardest question was (paraphrased) was the only question asked one of the key executives I met with "...I base my opinion of aninterviewee by the questions they ask, so what would you like to ask me...". This put me in the position of driving the direction of the interview. I thought it was a good question and a different interview style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very open. Human resources handled the formalities of it, but I worked with my would be boss on the specifics. Communication was clear, concise and very timely.