Integer Group Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integer Group Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Integer Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I found out about the position from a friend I used to work with. I reached out to his contact and set up a phone interview, before they then offered to have me come into the office for a face to face. I met with a couple people and was offered the position later that week. Not really too many surprises,

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in January 2012.

Interview

I started with an HR phone screener, then since I was out of state, I had a Skype interview with two potential managers. From there, I went through a series of Skype interviews with other people on team (Creative Director, Promotions team leader, potential co-worker on account team). Then they had me do a skills assessment based on hypothetical case so they could decide between me and another candidate.

Interview Questions

• You have $1,000,000, how would you market these paper towels based on these objectives?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application online for an AE opening and was immediately called by HR. I interviewed with the VP and two account directors and then came in for another interview with the rest of the team. Scheduling is what took the longest to get the ball rolling.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client. Describe your time management and client relationship skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always negotiate. I was able to get a couple extra thousand just by asking but still was not able to get the salary I wanted.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

After I submitted my application online, i was contacted to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had an interview with HR over the phone, a Skype interview with 2 hiring managers, then 3 separate Skype/phone interviews with others at the office. One more questionnaire, and then a job offer.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't expecting a second questionnaire, which asked for almost an entire marketing plan for a large brand. None of the questions were particularly difficult, but this one was time consuming.   Answer Question