Integer Group Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a written interview first requested by the recruiter. After the interview was submitted HR requested an in-person interview with the team - ended up meeting with 4 people in one day. Same questions over and over, it's like please just bring the committee in so we can all meet together instead of having candidates sit for 3+ hours. After that day of meetings, HR contacted me back to come in and meet with the leadership team. One of them showed up 15 minutes late (red flag) which lead to sitting in idle until their lunch was finished. Met with 6 people that day, which lasted about 3 hours again. Got a tour of the office and learned about some of the innovative things they are doing. Afterwards, I received business cards from the leadership team saying if you have any questions after the interview please don't hesitate to reach out. I sent follow up emails to them separately and none responded (Can they not consider the amount of time and effort one puts in to meet with them?). Anyways, after two weeks followed up with human resources to get a status on the job, she said they weren't done with interview process, however the role was reposted on LinkedIn and Glassdoor so of course they didn't want to go with me for whatever reason. Finally two weeks later total of 6 weeks after meeting I get an email that said they decided to go with more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Not very fluid, lots of people, same questions over and over. The people that interviewed didn't seem prepared and it felt like they could care less about what was happening. The front desk lady was very, very nice and personable.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied for a position listed on their website and was contacted by recruiter a week or so after. They had two positions open, but they were looking to staff them at a lower level than advertised and they were off-site which wasn't included in the posting. Red flags! I talked with three people and one of them wasn't even clear on what the position he was interviewing for was.

The recruiter did not do a good job with follow up and didn't even do a pre-screen which the hiring managers found strange.

Overall it wasn't a good experience and I don't think I would apply for another position in the Dallas office again.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy and friendly

Negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application online for an AE opening and was immediately called by HR. I interviewed with the VP and two account directors and then came in for another interview with the rest of the team. Scheduling is what took the longest to get the ball rolling.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client. Describe your time management and client relationship skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always negotiate. I was able to get a couple extra thousand just by asking but still was not able to get the salary I wanted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

One on One interviews at the Dallas office. Basic questions on resume.