Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.4

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group in August 2017.

Interview

Was only interviewed through the phone screening. The recruiter called me 30+ minutes late, and gave me a half-hearted apology. I'm actively employed, so it was difficult for me to be able to answer my phone on a whim like this, plus it shows a disregard for my time.

The interview consisted far more of being told information about the company than the recruiter asking me questions about myself and my background. I did not feel that they got a good idea of who I was and what I could bring to the table.

After the phone interview, I did not hear from them again, not even a courtesy email to say I would not be moving forward. To be honest, even if they had asked me to move on I would have declined after the feeling I got from the phone interview. It threw up quite a few red flags for me about how I would be treated as an employee.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took a while and I spoke with several different people. It seemed a bit disjointed, the individuals I interviewed with seemed unrelated to the position and didn't know what to ask.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Phone interview. Took approximately 30 minutes. The company seemed very transparent and clear about what they wanted in the position and where they wanted to go. I found it to be overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When did you realize you wanted to pursue a creative life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter from Colorado called me and conducted a 1/2 hour phone interview. It was pretty normal and went well until she asked about salary. I asked what the range was that they had budgeted. She refused to say and kept pressing for what I wanted (I know this trap). I finally told her if she wanted, I could certainly research how much the job title paid in the market and give her a range based off of that. She said OK, i should do that, and she wouldn't move my application on in the process until I got back to her (!) So I did her homework for her, wrote her an email with my findings, and surprise, surprise, I wasn't passed on for the next phase. That's ok. I don't appreciate companies that aren't transparent and like to play games with your livelihood.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a written interview first requested by the recruiter. After the interview was submitted HR requested an in-person interview with the team - ended up meeting with 4 people in one day. Same questions over and over, it's like please just bring the committee in so we can all meet together instead of having candidates sit for 3+ hours. After that day of meetings, HR contacted me back to come in and meet with the leadership team. One of them showed up 15 minutes late (red flag) which lead to sitting in idle until their lunch was finished. Met with 6 people that day, which lasted about 3 hours again. Got a tour of the office and learned about some of the innovative things they are doing. Afterwards, I received business cards from the leadership team saying if you have any questions after the interview please don't hesitate to reach out. I sent follow up emails to them separately and none responded (Can they not consider the amount of time and effort one puts in to meet with them?). Anyways, after two weeks followed up with human resources to get a status on the job, she said they weren't done with interview process, however the role was reposted on LinkedIn and Glassdoor so of course they didn't want to go with me for whatever reason. Finally two weeks later total of 6 weeks after meeting I get an email that said they decided to go with more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Key Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screened and rudely disregarded. After deciphering what was the wrong answer given, I was quickly brushed aside and not given the opportunity to negotiate. I had heard many bad things but didn't expect to experience it first hand on a phone screening.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

My interviews actually went wonderfully, the hiring manager and creative director I spoke to were friendly, upbeat and engaging. They told me that I was going to have a third interview - and then NEVER responded to me. After each interview, I send a polite, short email thanking them for their time (got no response, but this was slightly expected) and then I sent a follow-up email when I hadn't heard back in a week's time. No response. I'm so frustrated with employers simply ignoring applicants. This was especially frustrating because I was relocating to the Denver area, but changed my plans when I didn't hear back. I just wish they had at least respected my time enough to let me know they had gone another way, which I don't think is too much to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you solved a client's problem with a visual solution.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in August 2015.

Interview

The administrative assistant forgot that she had scheduled an interview for that day. Instead of meeting the 3 people I was scheduled with, I met 3 different people. The first guy was very nice, didn't really ask me any questions about myself or my portfolio. Moved onto the next room, there were three guys sitting in there chatting about nothing pertaining to work. The assistant asked if they had time to interview me, one walked out and two stayed. They asked about my experience and played with their phones while I showed my portfolio. One walked me out and went on for about 20 minutes dancing around some sort of subject that didn't relate to the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your portfolio as it relates to shopper marketing   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

A complete bureaucratic mess. Interview went well, but the process was drawn-out. HR doesn't answer e-mails or forward calls to keep you informed. The assignment given to applicants was broad and no feedback was given. It was a miserable experience. I regret applying.

Interview Questions

• What is one advertisement you think is particularly effective at presenting a brand voice?   Answer Question

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

The HR called me. We talked about 20 minutes. She sounds like she didn't know a lot about what the job is doing. She wanted me to take about the projects I have done. She also asked my requirements for the salary.