Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group in October 2007.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty basic, they asked for my salary requirements, why I was looking to leave and my availability to meet with others at the agency. The second interview was with HR and the Director of PM, the third interview was with Senior Project Managers.

Interview Questions

• When is is okay to lie?   3 Answers
    • Describe a difficult situation between people, how you handled it and what the outcome was   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was okay but there was a salary cap so it wasn't completely opened ended

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Phone interview. Took approximately 30 minutes. The company seemed very transparent and clear about what they wanted in the position and where they wanted to go. I found it to be overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When did you realize you wanted to pursue a creative life?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter from Colorado called me and conducted a 1/2 hour phone interview. It was pretty normal and went well until she asked about salary. I asked what the range was that they had budgeted. She refused to say and kept pressing for what I wanted (I know this trap). I finally told her if she wanted, I could certainly research how much the job title paid in the market and give her a range based off of that. She said OK, i should do that, and she wouldn't move my application on in the process until I got back to her (!) So I did her homework for her, wrote her an email with my findings, and surprise, surprise, I wasn't passed on for the next phase. That's ok. I don't appreciate companies that aren't transparent and like to play games with your livelihood.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a written interview first requested by the recruiter. After the interview was submitted HR requested an in-person interview with the team - ended up meeting with 4 people in one day. Same questions over and over, it's like please just bring the committee in so we can all meet together instead of having candidates sit for 3+ hours. After that day of meetings, HR contacted me back to come in and meet with the leadership team. One of them showed up 15 minutes late (red flag) which lead to sitting in idle until their lunch was finished. Met with 6 people that day, which lasted about 3 hours again. Got a tour of the office and learned about some of the innovative things they are doing. Afterwards, I received business cards from the leadership team saying if you have any questions after the interview please don't hesitate to reach out. I sent follow up emails to them separately and none responded (Can they not consider the amount of time and effort one puts in to meet with them?). Anyways, after two weeks followed up with human resources to get a status on the job, she said they weren't done with interview process, however the role was reposted on LinkedIn and Glassdoor so of course they didn't want to go with me for whatever reason. Finally two weeks later total of 6 weeks after meeting I get an email that said they decided to go with more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Very brief, over the phone and on-site with creative team I'd be working with if hired. First screened over phone by HR dept. rep, then invited in to speak with CD and ACDs on team. HR called a day or two later to offer me the freelance/contract position.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring creatively to the [CLIENT NAME] account?   1 Answer

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Long. Very long. I interviewed three separate times with no less than 5 people each time. It takes forever to get through the process. As a manager I lost out on some top talent due to the hiring bureaucracy.

Interview Questions

• The asked detailed questions about my experience in shopper marketing.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in January 2012.

Interview

I started with an HR phone screener, then since I was out of state, I had a Skype interview with two potential managers. From there, I went through a series of Skype interviews with other people on team (Creative Director, Promotions team leader, potential co-worker on account team). Then they had me do a skills assessment based on hypothetical case so they could decide between me and another candidate.

Interview Questions

• You have $1,000,000, how would you market these paper towels based on these objectives?   Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I had to first send them a typed form answering personality questions with the application, then they scheduled a interview on the phone with one of the mentors that interns work with.