Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.6

Interview

Had a phone interview and then met with two people. Very easy process. They wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Integer?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Submit resume via online application, phone screen with HR manager, phone screen with Hiring Manager, in-person interview with multiple levels in department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extra vacation time, salary

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Executive/Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, I had to explain the job duties to the recruiter who did not know why she was calling me. She was distracted the entire time - reading her FB timeline. After I researched the 'Cons' on GD decided I did not want to work in their environment.

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for? What location is that position for (city)? Do you know anyone that works there? Why are they trying to hire for this position they should have support staff already.   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy and friendly

Negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter to talk about my experience as well as my interest/fit for the role. Then later that day I received a call asking for my availability for interview. Within a work day, I had an email with the interview schedule, benefits summary, and directions to the office. I interviewed with 2 Creatives for about 30 minutes each. The interview was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific questions, but I could tell they were trying to see if my personality/work style would be a great fit to support their specific teams.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy, 3 step process, only looking for non-creative cogs. They'll hire anybody that looks like they would fit into an A&F advertisement.
    Kind of insulting that one of the larger ad agencies in Colorado hires faces... not creatives. Please try to step up your creative focus. There are a lot of firms that will gladly hire people for their skills and not just focus on their Facebook profiles. Thanks for the ride and the portfolio build Integer.

Interview Questions

• "What brand best describes you?"   1 Answer

Digital Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for Digital Art Director position but after reviewing my resume, the HR employee found a better position I was more fit for. I interviewed over the phone with an extremely friendly representative and was then brought in for a group interview with multiple team players. I was taken on a tour of the building and given some history on the company and the building they were located in. All in all, I felt it was a very good, easy interviewing experience.

Brand Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Straightforward interview. Inquired about my knowledge of beer and account management. Ran through what i would be doing and who I would be reporting to locally. Explained how I was to execute my promotions and hired me on the spot, which he said he never does.

Key Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screened and rudely disregarded. After deciphering what was the wrong answer given, I was quickly brushed aside and not given the opportunity to negotiate. I had heard many bad things but didn't expect to experience it first hand on a phone screening.