Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.5

Interview

Had a phone interview and then met with two people. Very easy process. They wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Integer?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Submit resume via online application, phone screen with HR manager, phone screen with Hiring Manager, in-person interview with multiple levels in department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extra vacation time, salary

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Creative Interview

Interview

multiple phone interviews and might get video interview. used linkedin to get noticed. have to find it on your own. Just need to be yourself and if they feel that you will benefit the company and fit in to the culture, they will call you back

Executive/Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, I had to explain the job duties to the recruiter who did not know why she was calling me. She was distracted the entire time - reading her FB timeline. After I researched the 'Cons' on GD decided I did not want to work in their environment.

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for? What location is that position for (city)? Do you know anyone that works there? Why are they trying to hire for this position they should have support staff already.   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy and friendly

Negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter to talk about my experience as well as my interest/fit for the role. Then later that day I received a call asking for my availability for interview. Within a work day, I had an email with the interview schedule, benefits summary, and directions to the office. I interviewed with 2 Creatives for about 30 minutes each. The interview was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific questions, but I could tell they were trying to see if my personality/work style would be a great fit to support their specific teams.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Couple of phone interviews and was hired after couple months of working there. First spoke with HR people and then a VP. My portfolio/resume was reviewed by other VPs and Creative directors (later found out) for their opinion on the matter.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past projects and what your specific roles were   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy, 3 step process, only looking for non-creative cogs. They'll hire anybody that looks like they would fit into an A&F advertisement.
    Kind of insulting that one of the larger ad agencies in Colorado hires faces... not creatives. Please try to step up your creative focus. There are a lot of firms that will gladly hire people for their skills and not just focus on their Facebook profiles. Thanks for the ride and the portfolio build Integer.

Interview Questions

• "What brand best describes you?"   1 Answer

Digital Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for Digital Art Director position but after reviewing my resume, the HR employee found a better position I was more fit for. I interviewed over the phone with an extremely friendly representative and was then brought in for a group interview with multiple team players. I was taken on a tour of the building and given some history on the company and the building they were located in. All in all, I felt it was a very good, easy interviewing experience.