Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integer Group in April 2016.

Interview

I was asked before the interview to do a small assignment. I kind of went overboard and wrote a whole report which seemed to either scare them or astonish them. The point of the assignment was just to test my level of familiarity with the FMCG market. I was invited for a skype interview which went relatively smoothly. The assignment was not really discussed.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember any particular question. They just asked about my background and explained what the tasks entailed as far as I remember   Answer Question

Assistant Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group in August 2017.

Interview

Was only interviewed through the phone screening. The recruiter called me 30+ minutes late, and gave me a half-hearted apology. I'm actively employed, so it was difficult for me to be able to answer my phone on a whim like this, plus it shows a disregard for my time.

The interview consisted far more of being told information about the company than the recruiter asking me questions about myself and my background. I did not feel that they got a good idea of who I was and what I could bring to the table.

After the phone interview, I did not hear from them again, not even a courtesy email to say I would not be moving forward. To be honest, even if they had asked me to move on I would have declined after the feeling I got from the phone interview. It threw up quite a few red flags for me about how I would be treated as an employee.

Account Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integer Group in September 2017.

Interview

This is a review of the process leading up to the interview, rather than the interview itself, for reasons that will become clear below.

About two weeks after I applied online, I received a no-reply e-mail from The Integer Group (TIG) stating that my experience was a good match for the position. It directed me to the next stage, which was a linked form where I had to answer a few questions.

The questions were basic, asking such things as why I wanted to work at TIG, what I did in my last role and what my salary requirement was. They were meant to take the place of screening call by a human recruiter, which I thought was impersonal and lazy. I completed and submitted the form the evening I received it.

One week later, I received another no-reply e-mail saying that they had been in the final stages of extending an offer when they had first received my resume, and that the position was no longer available.

While I can understand the hiring timeline, I don't know why they thought it necessary to waste my time if they had already made their decision three weeks ago. They either have little regard for other people's time or they have internal communication issues, or maybe both. Although the form questions were easy, I did put sincere effort into tailoring my answer for the company and the position.

Their questionable logic and impersonal interaction left me with a negative first impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• > Describe what you do at your current/last role.
      > What appeal most to you about this role?
      > Are you willing to relocate?
      > What is your expected salary range?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took a while and I spoke with several different people. It seemed a bit disjointed, the individuals I interviewed with seemed unrelated to the position and didn't know what to ask.

Digital Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I first did a phone interview with HR, then was invited for a day of interviews on site. I met with 6 people, including the Account Supervisor and another person from HR. I was told I'd hear back in a week. I waited a few days after the timeline to send a follow up email to HR - no response. Waited another week and a half or so and sent another email asking if they could share an update - no response. I don't understand why HR professionals do this - it only takes 2 minutes to send a form email saying you've gone with another candidate, or that things have changed and you're no longer moving forward with the position. Being ghosted after I've invested my time left a sour taste in my mouth and makes me not want to consider this company in the future.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Phone interview. Took approximately 30 minutes. The company seemed very transparent and clear about what they wanted in the position and where they wanted to go. I found it to be overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When did you realize you wanted to pursue a creative life?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter from Colorado called me and conducted a 1/2 hour phone interview. It was pretty normal and went well until she asked about salary. I asked what the range was that they had budgeted. She refused to say and kept pressing for what I wanted (I know this trap). I finally told her if she wanted, I could certainly research how much the job title paid in the market and give her a range based off of that. She said OK, i should do that, and she wouldn't move my application on in the process until I got back to her (!) So I did her homework for her, wrote her an email with my findings, and surprise, surprise, I wasn't passed on for the next phase. That's ok. I don't appreciate companies that aren't transparent and like to play games with your livelihood.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position via Integer's website. Since I was in another state, I interviewed over Skype when they said they were interested in an interview. The skype interviewers asked a few typical interview questions, like "Tell us about yourself" and "Why do you want to work at Integer?". After the skype interview, they asked me to come to the office in Colorado for an in-person interview. I paid my own way to Colorado. I had 1 in-person interview. I was asked a bit about my previous experience.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a written interview first requested by the recruiter. After the interview was submitted HR requested an in-person interview with the team - ended up meeting with 4 people in one day. Same questions over and over, it's like please just bring the committee in so we can all meet together instead of having candidates sit for 3+ hours. After that day of meetings, HR contacted me back to come in and meet with the leadership team. One of them showed up 15 minutes late (red flag) which lead to sitting in idle until their lunch was finished. Met with 6 people that day, which lasted about 3 hours again. Got a tour of the office and learned about some of the innovative things they are doing. Afterwards, I received business cards from the leadership team saying if you have any questions after the interview please don't hesitate to reach out. I sent follow up emails to them separately and none responded (Can they not consider the amount of time and effort one puts in to meet with them?). Anyways, after two weeks followed up with human resources to get a status on the job, she said they weren't done with interview process, however the role was reposted on LinkedIn and Glassdoor so of course they didn't want to go with me for whatever reason. Finally two weeks later total of 6 weeks after meeting I get an email that said they decided to go with more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Very brief, over the phone and on-site with creative team I'd be working with if hired. First screened over phone by HR dept. rep, then invited in to speak with CD and ACDs on team. HR called a day or two later to offer me the freelance/contract position.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring creatively to the [CLIENT NAME] account?   1 Answer