Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 28, 2017

2.5

Digital Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I first did a phone interview with HR, then was invited for a day of interviews on site. I met with 6 people, including the Account Supervisor and another person from HR. I was told I'd hear back in a week. I waited a few days after the timeline to send a follow up email to HR - no response. Waited another week and a half or so and sent another email asking if they could share an update - no response. I don't understand why HR professionals do this - it only takes 2 minutes to send a form email saying you've gone with another candidate, or that things have changed and you're no longer moving forward with the position. Being ghosted after I've invested my time left a sour taste in my mouth and makes me not want to consider this company in the future.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Phone interview. Took approximately 30 minutes. The company seemed very transparent and clear about what they wanted in the position and where they wanted to go. I found it to be overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When did you realize you wanted to pursue a creative life?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter from Colorado called me and conducted a 1/2 hour phone interview. It was pretty normal and went well until she asked about salary. I asked what the range was that they had budgeted. She refused to say and kept pressing for what I wanted (I know this trap). I finally told her if she wanted, I could certainly research how much the job title paid in the market and give her a range based off of that. She said OK, i should do that, and she wouldn't move my application on in the process until I got back to her (!) So I did her homework for her, wrote her an email with my findings, and surprise, surprise, I wasn't passed on for the next phase. That's ok. I don't appreciate companies that aren't transparent and like to play games with your livelihood.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position via Integer's website. Since I was in another state, I interviewed over Skype when they said they were interested in an interview. The skype interviewers asked a few typical interview questions, like "Tell us about yourself" and "Why do you want to work at Integer?". After the skype interview, they asked me to come to the office in Colorado for an in-person interview. I paid my own way to Colorado. I had 1 in-person interview. I was asked a bit about my previous experience.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a written interview first requested by the recruiter. After the interview was submitted HR requested an in-person interview with the team - ended up meeting with 4 people in one day. Same questions over and over, it's like please just bring the committee in so we can all meet together instead of having candidates sit for 3+ hours. After that day of meetings, HR contacted me back to come in and meet with the leadership team. One of them showed up 15 minutes late (red flag) which lead to sitting in idle until their lunch was finished. Met with 6 people that day, which lasted about 3 hours again. Got a tour of the office and learned about some of the innovative things they are doing. Afterwards, I received business cards from the leadership team saying if you have any questions after the interview please don't hesitate to reach out. I sent follow up emails to them separately and none responded (Can they not consider the amount of time and effort one puts in to meet with them?). Anyways, after two weeks followed up with human resources to get a status on the job, she said they weren't done with interview process, however the role was reposted on LinkedIn and Glassdoor so of course they didn't want to go with me for whatever reason. Finally two weeks later total of 6 weeks after meeting I get an email that said they decided to go with more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Very brief, over the phone and on-site with creative team I'd be working with if hired. First screened over phone by HR dept. rep, then invited in to speak with CD and ACDs on team. HR called a day or two later to offer me the freelance/contract position.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring creatively to the [CLIENT NAME] account?   1 Answer

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Long. Very long. I interviewed three separate times with no less than 5 people each time. It takes forever to get through the process. As a manager I lost out on some top talent due to the hiring bureaucracy.

Interview Questions

• The asked detailed questions about my experience in shopper marketing.   1 Answer

Key Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screened and rudely disregarded. After deciphering what was the wrong answer given, I was quickly brushed aside and not given the opportunity to negotiate. I had heard many bad things but didn't expect to experience it first hand on a phone screening.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Everything is done out of Denver. They call and conduct the majority of preliminary interviews over the phone. Only then can you set up a meeting with key stakeholders.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in January 2012.

Interview

I started with an HR phone screener, then since I was out of state, I had a Skype interview with two potential managers. From there, I went through a series of Skype interviews with other people on team (Creative Director, Promotions team leader, potential co-worker on account team). Then they had me do a skills assessment based on hypothetical case so they could decide between me and another candidate.

Interview Questions

• You have $1,000,000, how would you market these paper towels based on these objectives?   Answer Question