Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.6

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

My interviews actually went wonderfully, the hiring manager and creative director I spoke to were friendly, upbeat and engaging. They told me that I was going to have a third interview - and then NEVER responded to me. After each interview, I send a polite, short email thanking them for their time (got no response, but this was slightly expected) and then I sent a follow-up email when I hadn't heard back in a week's time. No response. I'm so frustrated with employers simply ignoring applicants. This was especially frustrating because I was relocating to the Denver area, but changed my plans when I didn't hear back. I just wish they had at least respected my time enough to let me know they had gone another way, which I don't think is too much to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you solved a client's problem with a visual solution.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in August 2015.

Interview

The administrative assistant forgot that she had scheduled an interview for that day. Instead of meeting the 3 people I was scheduled with, I met 3 different people. The first guy was very nice, didn't really ask me any questions about myself or my portfolio. Moved onto the next room, there were three guys sitting in there chatting about nothing pertaining to work. The assistant asked if they had time to interview me, one walked out and two stayed. They asked about my experience and played with their phones while I showed my portfolio. One walked me out and went on for about 20 minutes dancing around some sort of subject that didn't relate to the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your portfolio as it relates to shopper marketing   1 Answer

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Long. Very long. I interviewed three separate times with no less than 5 people each time. It takes forever to get through the process. As a manager I lost out on some top talent due to the hiring bureaucracy.

Interview Questions

• The asked detailed questions about my experience in shopper marketing.   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

A complete bureaucratic mess. Interview went well, but the process was drawn-out. HR doesn't answer e-mails or forward calls to keep you informed. The assignment given to applicants was broad and no feedback was given. It was a miserable experience. I regret applying.

Interview Questions

• What is one advertisement you think is particularly effective at presenting a brand voice?   Answer Question

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

The HR called me. We talked about 20 minutes. She sounds like she didn't know a lot about what the job is doing. She wanted me to take about the projects I have done. She also asked my requirements for the salary.

Digital Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I first did a phone interview with HR, then was invited for a day of interviews on site. I met with 6 people, including the Account Supervisor and another person from HR. I was told I'd hear back in a week. I waited a few days after the timeline to send a follow up email to HR - no response. Waited another week and a half or so and sent another email asking if they could share an update - no response. I don't understand why HR professionals do this - it only takes 2 minutes to send a form email saying you've gone with another candidate, or that things have changed and you're no longer moving forward with the position. Being ghosted after I've invested my time left a sour taste in my mouth and makes me not want to consider this company in the future.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

The interview process was rather straight forward. Hiring manager, peers and executive team all where available. Very much a committee decision. Everyone was agreeable and interested in what I had to offer to the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions where asked mainly around how you would approach building the business   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Very easy process. I had a referral from an employee. I had a quick phone call with HR and then did a Skype interview and homework assignment with two people in Account Management. The homework assignment involved analyzing 1 of 3 advertisements and creatively presenting your responses. Most of the questions are just to see how you think and how creative you are/ if you can explain your answers.

Interview Questions

• If you could buy a red car or a blue car which would you buy?   Answer Question

Executive/Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, I had to explain the job duties to the recruiter who did not know why she was calling me. She was distracted the entire time - reading her FB timeline. After I researched the 'Cons' on GD decided I did not want to work in their environment.

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for? What location is that position for (city)? Do you know anyone that works there? Why are they trying to hire for this position they should have support staff already.   1 Answer

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied for a position listed on their website and was contacted by recruiter a week or so after. They had two positions open, but they were looking to staff them at a lower level than advertised and they were off-site which wasn't included in the posting. Red flags! I talked with three people and one of them wasn't even clear on what the position he was interviewing for was.

The recruiter did not do a good job with follow up and didn't even do a pre-screen which the hiring managers found strange.

Overall it wasn't a good experience and I don't think I would apply for another position in the Dallas office again.