Integer Group Interview Questions in Lakewood, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.1

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO).

Interview

Freelance interviews are really quick. No HR red tape. One or two interviews then you get your start date. The interviewer was very nice and they normally bring in one of the leads you would be working with.

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Long. Very long. I interviewed three separate times with no less than 5 people each time. It takes forever to get through the process. As a manager I lost out on some top talent due to the hiring bureaucracy.

Interview Questions

• The asked detailed questions about my experience in shopper marketing.   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position via Integer's website. Since I was in another state, I interviewed over Skype when they said they were interested in an interview. The skype interviewers asked a few typical interview questions, like "Tell us about yourself" and "Why do you want to work at Integer?". After the skype interview, they asked me to come to the office in Colorado for an in-person interview. I paid my own way to Colorado. I had 1 in-person interview. I was asked a bit about my previous experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter to talk about my experience as well as my interest/fit for the role. Then later that day I received a call asking for my availability for interview. Within a work day, I had an email with the interview schedule, benefits summary, and directions to the office. I interviewed with 2 Creatives for about 30 minutes each. The interview was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific questions, but I could tell they were trying to see if my personality/work style would be a great fit to support their specific teams.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy, 3 step process, only looking for non-creative cogs. They'll hire anybody that looks like they would fit into an A&F advertisement.
    Kind of insulting that one of the larger ad agencies in Colorado hires faces... not creatives. Please try to step up your creative focus. There are a lot of firms that will gladly hire people for their skills and not just focus on their Facebook profiles. Thanks for the ride and the portfolio build Integer.

Interview Questions

• "What brand best describes you?"   1 Answer

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question