Integra Telecom Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Denver, CO).

Interview

This ship is sinking fast and up for sale!!! SMB Division was closed, many of the management have been let go or pieced out to lower positions, and many employees have been fired. All that remains is a select handful of Enterprise Sales Execs in each location that are the die-hards trying to live it out, hang on as the company awaits a buyer and is sold.

Interview Questions

• Management continues to lie to the Enterprise Sales Reps by saying: "If you stay positive, everything will turn around". ........And then they (Management) have resigned for what ever reason and are a statistic as well. Chaos, chaos and more chaos.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basic

Other Interview Reviews for Integra Telecom

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Renton, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process was a enjoyable process. There were no tricky antics or meaningless steps to the process. Managers were professional and efficient during the stages of phone interview to the in person meeting. Follow up is key to the process as they want to see how you would approach a target prospect you would try to set a meeting with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were trying to get an appointment and succeeded.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not one. 52,000 is the most they pay for the Enterprise sales position. If you think you want to sharpen your negotiation skills have at it.......