Integra Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integra Telecom Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Vancouver, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied sometime in march and got a call around mid may to schedule interview. After a phone interview which went really good, I never heard back from the company. I have sent atleast 3 emails inquiring if they have made a decision but they never replied. The interview questions were basic but they dont seem to be professional with their hiring process and follow up.

QA Analyst II/III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Vancouver, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I heard about the position through a contact at the company, and decided to apply on their careers website (which, by the way, is a horribly convoluted and ugly experience). 12 days (!) later I received an email requesting a phone interview, which ended up getting scheduled for a week later. The phone interview was a typical experience, and took about 30 minutes. A week later I got an email requesting an in person interview, scheduled for two weeks (!) beyond that. The in-person interview was awful. It consisted of four one-on-one, 45 minutes sessions with their QA manager and three scrum masters, and a final 30 minute session with their development team director. The interview consisted mostly of behavior-based questions (e.g. "Tell me about a time when you ..."), instead of what I anticipated to be skills-based questions evaluating me on whether or not I could actually do the job. The entire interview lasted an exhausting THREE AND A HALF HOURS. I was absolutely ecstatic when it was over. I was told that I would hear from them within a couple of weeks. Five weeks later I still hadn't heard anything, so I decided to ask my contact at the company to see what was going on, and was informed that they had hired a close friend of someone who was an acquaintance of the QA manager. No email letting me know they'd hired someone else, nothing. They just left me hanging. Even my contact was surprised and called it "unprofessional". After the interview I was on the fence whether or not I would actually accept an offer had they extended one to me. The interview process was ridiculously long, requiring me to take a day off from my current job to accommodate, and they asked me only a few questions evaluating my competency. The entire application process lasted almost 10 weeks, including the five weeks I was left hanging without any closure. I got the impression that the company really had no idea about QA, what they wanted from it, and what they expected of me. They also seemed disorganized and overly busy. Not an environment I want to be involved in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with your boss and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Santa Rosa, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Meet with hiring manager. Asked normal questions about telecom, sales etc. had second interview with two others at the same time. They were nice and asked great questions. It was odd to say the least when the manager got up and started writing on a white board....during the interview. Process is not normal. I would not work there at all.

Interview Questions

• Trying to get a time to meet when the manager keeps changing was odd.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Portland, OR) in May 2011.

Interview

In total process was 3-4 weeks from the time I applied, pre-screened, conducted the in-person interviews and heard back from the recruiter. I pre-screened over the phone with the Hiring Manager. Then was called in 2 weeks later for an in-person interview which took about 45 minutes. Friendly process overall. They kept to the 45 minutes pretty strictly. Parking was paid for which was nice. I have had to pay up to $15 for parking before in the city on an interview. So this was a nice gesture for them to comp my parking. Positive experience overall. I did not meet the immediate experience they were lookikng for.

Interview Questions

• What was the happiest time/situation you remember with your current employer   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Integra Telecom? and Why did you choose to apply at Integra?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2009.

Interview

Met face to face. Looked over resume. Discussed motives and goals within the company. Was disappointed at the lack of communication from that point.

Interview Questions

• You have worked in telecom before. Why are you choosing Integra?   1 Answer
    • What are your long-term goals with this job?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2009.

Interview

The company overall comes off very nice, but they make sure they are in control and put in a couple jibes. Seems they expect you to be exactly what your resume is and so getting to know more isn't very important, they talked way more then I did. I spent a couple hours bouncing from employee to employee. Didn't get a real feel for what the departments were like as I moved around but there were a lot of empty cubes.