Integra Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.6

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Three individual interviews. I interviewed with one Sales Manager, then another Sales Manager, then Vice President of Sales for the location. After that they got together and decided which team I would fit best on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Vancouver, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied sometime in march and got a call around mid may to schedule interview. After a phone interview which went really good, I never heard back from the company. I have sent atleast 3 emails inquiring if they have made a decision but they never replied. The interview questions were basic but they dont seem to be professional with their hiring process and follow up.

QA Analyst II/III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Vancouver, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I heard about the position through a contact at the company, and decided to apply on their careers website (which, by the way, is a horribly convoluted and ugly experience). 12 days (!) later I received an email requesting a phone interview, which ended up getting scheduled for a week later. The phone interview was a typical experience, and took about 30 minutes. A week later I got an email requesting an in person interview, scheduled for two weeks (!) beyond that. The in-person interview was awful. It consisted of four one-on-one, 45 minutes sessions with their QA manager and three scrum masters, and a final 30 minute session with their development team director. The interview consisted mostly of behavior-based questions (e.g. "Tell me about a time when you ..."), instead of what I anticipated to be skills-based questions evaluating me on whether or not I could actually do the job. The entire interview lasted an exhausting THREE AND A HALF HOURS. I was absolutely ecstatic when it was over. I was told that I would hear from them within a couple of weeks. Five weeks later I still hadn't heard anything, so I decided to ask my contact at the company to see what was going on, and was informed that they had hired a close friend of someone who was an acquaintance of the QA manager. No email letting me know they'd hired someone else, nothing. They just left me hanging. Even my contact was surprised and called it "unprofessional". After the interview I was on the fence whether or not I would actually accept an offer had they extended one to me. The interview process was ridiculously long, requiring me to take a day off from my current job to accommodate, and they asked me only a few questions evaluating my competency. The entire application process lasted almost 10 weeks, including the five weeks I was left hanging without any closure. I got the impression that the company really had no idea about QA, what they wanted from it, and what they expected of me. They also seemed disorganized and overly busy. Not an environment I want to be involved in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with your boss and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Interview

There is a panel interview however its not to difficult. You should be able to do well just study information on the industry and know as much about how to answer questions pertaining to what the average person should know in the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They already was firm on what they would offer me.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Long and drawn out. this company has you interview with 3 or 4 different people and doesn't get back to you. when they do you still don't have a feeling of whether or not you are going to get the job, or what the salary will be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered low salary and would only budge by 5k per year then found out others were getting 40k more than my best offer.

Account Executive Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Denver, CO).

Interview

This ship is sinking fast and up for sale!!! SMB Division was closed, many of the management have been let go or pieced out to lower positions, and many employees have been fired. All that remains is a select handful of Enterprise Sales Execs in each location that are the die-hards trying to live it out, hang on as the company awaits a buyer and is sold.

Interview Questions

• Management continues to lie to the Enterprise Sales Reps by saying: "If you stay positive, everything will turn around". ........And then they (Management) have resigned for what ever reason and are a statistic as well. Chaos, chaos and more chaos.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basic

SAE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Interview

face to face. Didnt do a panel at the time. They were in the process of an overhaul when I was brought on. The person I interviewed is my boss still and has been great. Felt like I have really grown under him

Negotiation

Easy and painless

SAE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integra Telecom in May 2014.

Interview

Process was normal , same as with all companies. met with HR rep via phone, took test and passed. met with Dir who was an hour late to the meeting. This is first job as director and while positive he turned out to be useless. Sales manager meeting was after I was hired. Again inexprienced and unable to do his job effectively

Interview Questions

• entrance test.. you have to be extremely hungry and true hunter to get the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of one. pay women less than men . not based on experience

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Golden Valley, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview right before Thanksgiving in 2013. I didn't hear back until April of 2014, when I then had a more formal interview, then I started in May of 2014.

1:1, fairly basic interview, no odd questions or hoops to jump through. Interviewer was casual, wearing jeans.

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

This was an internal transfer from Customer Service Representative II to III. I applied online and had an interview with my boss and H.R. and was asked what I thought my strengths and weaknesses were. I told them what they were and what I needed to work on to get my next job. I heard from them within 1 day after I was done with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What if anything would you change about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered my current salary to continue in my position as this was a promotion.