Integra Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.6

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Renton, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I felt the hiring process was one of the easiest I have been through. I had a phone interview first with the hiring manager then I had a board interview in person. Though this sounds daunting, they made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. They job offered me a position that was better than the one I had initially applied for.

Interview Questions

• I do not believe that there were any questions asked that were unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made me an offer, I counter offered and they came back higher than I expected. This was all within 24hours .

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

I was hired after one single interview with a director. Very direct, straight forward, and fast. They don't want to waste time on candidates that will wash out in the first 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Why will you succeed here? What are you views on cold calling? Quotas?   1 Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

It was the same kind of a structured interview process that most companies have. They gave you a skill/personally test. It was pretty average and wasn't very hard to past. They did do a 2nd interview with the Manager along with the Director.

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Portland, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

on line application; email from recruiter, call from hiring manger, interview with manager - question set - behavioral and motivational, phone interview with director, online assessment & personality test to qualify

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked for, and accepted. Completely high-balled blue-sky'd on commission earnings, so am at the very low end of my income expectation, as are 70% of those in my position the first year

Client Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I received an email from HR with a time and date for an over the phone interview. I accepted the time, the interview took approximately 30 minutes. I received an offer 3 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Questions all ranged around network..VPN, MPLS, T1 etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the position and an amount and accepted it on the spot

Repair Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Interview

I had a staged interview. Met with 3 other managers and a director. decision was made quickly and relatively painless.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to detail a process on a whiteboard. Process was purposefully complex to test my ability to tie things together.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated initial starting salary and relocation expenses

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Portland, OR).

Interview

Cursory initial phone interview, followed by detailed multi-level managers interview. Three managers altogether. Good followup post interview and thorough orientation once hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe diagrammatically, how service is delivered from my team and where I would assist   Answer Question

Senior Director, Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Denver, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

A recruited reached out to me to do an initial screening. I then interviewed with the head of the group and his three direct reports individually. It was a very easy interview process, I was asked mostly about my background, my specific experience in Operations and my approach to managing executives.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a scenario where my peers did not agree with the direction of our boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I provided Integra with a salary number that would get me to leave my current role and they met it. There was no real negotiation.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for the job through an employee referral. Manager called to set up in person interview. It was the typical interview. Nothing difficult. The manager was friendly and easy going. The next day HR called me and offered me the job and I accepted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra Telecom (Portland, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the company and then came in for a face-to-face interview. During that, I sat down with 5 people individually and discussed their roles and how I might be working with them. Shortly after that, I received a call letting me know I had gotten the job.