Integral Consulting Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.6

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integral Consulting Services (Gaithersburg, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone call from a employee recruiter to as about my education, abilities, and to go over my resume. I was then given suggestions for tweaking my resume to look better to submit to the hiring managers. After the revised resume was submitted, I had an in-person interview with the people I would be working with and a handful of other employees. The third and final interview was an in-person interview with the VP of the company.

Interview Questions

• What types of computer systems are you comfortable working with?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in the near future?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had a difficult problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Senior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integral Consulting Services (Vienna, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview process. They took on all the contractors from the company they won the bid over. Small meet and greet at a local Panera. More information should have been provided up front, especially what their pay dates are (some companies are different) and how they calculate our pay.

Interview Questions

• If I had any questions regarding the company transition.   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Integral Consulting Services.

Interview

The recruiter found my resume online on a job, they quickly had me in for an interview, requested references and within 8 days made me an offer. That is when the true image of the company came to light. They suddenly stopped communication. I made a counter offer. See the rest below.

Interview Questions

• The workload is 50 to 60 hours per week, but closer to 60   2 Answers

Negotiation

The most unprofessional experience I have had in my 20 year career. I made a counter and they did not respond for a week, and when they did respond they position we are not going to consider your counter offer and we are rescinding the offer. RUN the other way.

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integral Consulting Services (Gaithersburg, MD) in July 2012.

Interview

Quick, easy, and efficient.

Negotiation

Efficient. I was looking for a great opportunity to work with a company to have a positive impact. The salary and benefits are fair, but the work and people were the most important things I was looking for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integral Consulting Services.

Interview

2 rounds of interview conducted by two different people .. 1 technical and 1 management round.
    was ok and relevant to my experience .. not too easy .. not too hard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation was pretty fair it was like a win-win situation