Integral Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Integral Senior Living

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integral Senior Living

Business Office Manager Interview

Interview

There were several face to face interviews with the director, the regional director and a phone interview by a corporate person. Most had questions about the accounting side of the job, as well as about HR.

Interview Questions

Integral Senior Living Response

Mar 18, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hello & Thank you for your contribution regarding our interview process! Thank you for your interest in Integral Senior Living. - Talent Acquisition Manager.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integral Senior Living (Sacramento, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Thorough, interactive and professional. Regional is interested in the leadership qualities that you bring to the company and how you will consistently assist the community to become more stable, compliant, profitable and moral building.

Interview Questions

• How, as an Executive Director will you balance employee team building, resident satisfaction, budgets and effective marketing?   1 Answer
    • How do you balance team building, resident satisfaction, budgets and effective marketing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Conversation regarding my skills and what is expected; how ISL would be coaching me to strengthen my weaknesses.

Mar 18, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hello & Thank you for your contribution regarding our interview process! Thank you for your interest in Integral Senior Living. My position has recently been created and I am working to improve the... More

Payroll Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integral Senior Living.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted shortly after by head of department. Phone interview followed by in-person interview. The process was enjoyable as the conversations were casual and we discussed realistic obstacles prior to the in-person such as the drive, etc. Offer followed the next day. The process did move along quickly.

Interview Questions

• Working style...do I think working at a slower more deliberate pace or faster pace is better.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integral Senior Living (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. It was a one on one interview with the interviewer asking questions while I answered. I was nervous to start but very relaxed by the end of the interview. The entire interview lasted less than a half hour and went very well. It is a beautiful facility. It seems like they are really trying to make things nice for the residents.

Interview Questions

Integral Senior Living Response