Integrated Device Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in April 2017.

Interview

It was fine. I thought I was interviewing for a experienced position so I did not expected such basic questions on HDL grammars. But mostly I feel like the other side did not understand me very well.

Interview Questions

• What could be or could not be synthesized in Verilog/VHDL?   Answer Question

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in May 2014.

Interview

In the process of the interview. Had only the phone interview till now. The interview was on the phone for less than a hour. The interviewer was very professional and helpful. The intial questions were simple and straight forward from your resume. The next set of questions focused on the knowledge of logic design and hardware programming.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were simple and answerable. Nothing that hard.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Duluth, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was on-campus, reasonably easy. Got a call for on-site interview. The on-site interview was pretty tough with 4 engineers - all in the same room and asking questions in sequence. It was nerve wracking. Also the position was more on circuit design and I prepared more for system level design, therefore my preparations weren't up to the mark.

Interview Questions

• It was a circuit related question (about infinite resistors connected in a square like fashion).   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology.

Interview

resume submitted online, then 2 weeks later, a mail to appointment a phone interview

Interview Questions

• what's the most difficult situation you have encountered?   Answer Question