Integrated Device Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Device Technology Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Principal Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in April 2017.

Interview

It was fine. I thought I was interviewing for a experienced position so I did not expected such basic questions on HDL grammars. But mostly I feel like the other side did not understand me very well.

Interview Questions

• What could be or could not be synthesized in Verilog/VHDL?   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Smithfield, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

One 40 minute long phone interview to assess the knowledge of ams simulation experience as well as RTL digital question. For onsite interview, 3 analog designers, 2 digital designers interviewed me.

Product Engineer Interview

Interview

Several managers and one staff product engineers interviewed me in 3 hours. They were very kind, professional and patient. They asked some questions about my resume, my project and my plan in 5 years. The technical questions were not that hard and they encouraged me to talk about my ideas and discussed with me.

Failure Analysis Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

HR called me and asked about my interest in the job. Then he scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. Followed by on-site interview 4 rounds of technical.
    They covered all the basic questions followed by a lunch session with the director.
    Everyone is so friendly and they really made me comfortable during the interview process.
    Good place to work!

Interview Questions

• Basics of analog and digital design and past work experience.   1 Answer

Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA).

Interview

A 4 round technical interview based on analog/mixed signal design.I was contacted by hr for onsite interview and later scheduled my date.The team was very friendly and started from basics.If you are strong at basics that should be good enough.The interview was based on ATE setup and working with analog products

Product Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

there are 5 interviewer asked you different questions, all are basic analog questions and they asked me more about my former job. Since it is an entry level, so there is no experience questions. Also, they asked me if I know how to use the tools like VNA, Spectrum Analyzer, scope. And some software knowledge about python and labview.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job. In this case the hiring VP was incompetent. Did not understand the market.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
      Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
      Why do you want to leave your current company?
      Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
      What can you offer us that someone else can not?
      What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      Are you willing to travel?
      Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
      Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
      What is your dream job?
      How did you hear about this position?
      Answer Question

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was gone through two phases. First phase was general interaction with HR. Most of the question regarding with my resume and skill set I posses. Second phase was real one, where I had interview with director 1:1. The interview was 45 mins long. In 45 mins he asked me everything about device physics, cmos logics, silicon processing etc. At last, he explained job responsibilities and career path in this field.

Interview Questions

• On MOSFET I-V characteristics shows current flowing through MOS is function of gate voltage and supply voltage. How can you spike current up without varying both voltages?   2 Answers

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in May 2014.

Interview

In the process of the interview. Had only the phone interview till now. The interview was on the phone for less than a hour. The interviewer was very professional and helpful. The intial questions were simple and straight forward from your resume. The next set of questions focused on the knowledge of logic design and hardware programming.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were simple and answerable. Nothing that hard.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology.

Interview

The interview lasted about half a day, I met with 5 or 6 different people from different groups. The people were friendly. Most questions were based on passed experience in the industry. There was a small technical test.

Interview Questions

• One person gave a technical test with a few simple questions, a few intermediate questions and one difficult/trick question.   Answer Question