Integrated Device Technology Senior Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Device Technology Senior Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Smithfield, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

One 40 minute long phone interview to assess the knowledge of ams simulation experience as well as RTL digital question. For onsite interview, 3 analog designers, 2 digital designers interviewed me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Integrated Device Technology

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Duluth, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

It started with a phone interview followed up by an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a group interview starting with an hour and a half to talk about myself. During the presentation on myself there were several questions related to my job. This followed up with several technical questions covering logic design, verilog, analog circuits as well as some old chestnuts. Lunch was with an employee not involved with the interview process, I was free to ask anything and no report would make it back.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to speak about myself for 1.5 hours, though fortunately that isn't a problem for me.   1 Answer

The job would narrow my scope compared to my present job.