Integrated Health Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Health Information Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Integrated Health Information Systems

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Written test followed by face to face interview with hiring manager and director and hr.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems.

Interview

Was invited by the HR to apply for their opening. Interview followed in the week after. Met the hiring manager and the interview went smoothly. Clarified a few negative points from previous reviews.

Interview Questions

• Would you mind <unfavourable work condition> ? Include standby 24/7 during weekend. Reporting to someone that not going to appraise you.   Answer Question

Salary offered is below expectation and HR not keen to negotiate for a middle point. Expectation was communicated to HR before interview, should have not proceed if they they not able offer within reasonable range. Time wasted and disappointed as I was looking forward to join in the project.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

This has to be the most relax and straight to the point conversation session with the immediate Superior and HR personal. There was no "introduced yourself" question as they did their homework prior to the interview. They are very sincere and rather not hear interview "friendly" answers as they are more keen to know what job scope you are interested to do and what are you views of the job scope they are offering you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview is quite strict and must be qualified applicant to apply and must able to explain very detail with practice and demo and also must be able to know deeply about theory related to the programming skill.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems.

Interview

Panel technical interview. Need to give intro about yourself and skills. At least give estimates on level of experience for relevant skills or technology. Interview will take about 30 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Focused on Java and SQL if the position is on these skills   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to be on call and/or provide 24/7 support on rotational shifts?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was headhunted via recruitment agency for a role. Went though 2 round interviews.

First round was with more than mentioned interviewers by recruiter but was able to ace it to move onto second round. Interviewers were the people you would possibly work with if you were to be hired. Questions were raised on scenario handling and knowledge of processes. Duration was quite long at 1 hour plus.

Second round was with senior leadership and again had more interviewers than mentioned from recruiter. This round was tougher as it was dealing with senior leaders and there were tough questions being asked. This includes future plan, personal aspirations, even remuneration when it was supposed to be managed by recruiter and company. Duration is even longer at reaching 2 hours.

Wasn't very confident after second interview but query recruiter if I'm selected as there are other roles i'm considering. On the second day I received email confirmation that I'm selected and pending offer in 2 days. Unexpectedly and disappointingly 2 days later I'm informed that company decided to retract their offer. This is a very unprofessional way of managing candidates. They can email to confirm but retract their decision in a few days. Was very disappointed and raise concerns with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you have this scenario?
      What would be your next 5 years plan?
      What would be your immediate goal when you join?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems.

Interview

Standard HR interview. I applied to a specific department so there was the manager of that as well. Regular questions based on resume. People were generally nice and it was quite relaxing. I feel that I didn't get in because it was my first job interview and I was not well prepared.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview was set up in the first week of April. The senior manager apologized to me that the HR staff couldn't attend. The interview went smoothly. After a week, I called the HR and they told me that the feedback is positive and they asked me to submit all the documents. After two weeks of submitting of my documents, the HR told me that the hiring manager had gone to overseas for business trip and they had to put the process on hold as they have not interviewed other candidates. When the sen manager was back, it was already the first week of May. I called the HR again last week and guess what? They told me they had finally found a suitable candidate for this job position. I'm so disappointed with the way they handled the whole process, they gave me the false hope and made me feel like a total fool and waiting for nothing!

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in working for this company? (Repetitive questions)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online through JobStreet and received a call the next day about being shortlisted for possible interview. The day after, was called up for an interview the following week. The interview was conducted by a Business Partner and Senior Manager and things went well. The whole interview ended in about less than 30mins.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Health Information Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2013.

Interview

Hiring was done swiftly. There was 2 round of interview. First round of interview was done through phone, and a month after that I was called up for a face-to-face interview.

3 interviewers were there, this includes a HR partner, a manage and senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Past projects that I lead. We talked in great dept of each project I did in my previous employer.   1 Answer