Integrated Resources Interview Questions in Edison, NJ | Glassdoor

Integrated Resources Interview Questions in Edison, NJ

Updated Jan 31, 2017

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Edison, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

One three hour interview with senior managemet, one hour with each (vice president, Ceo and president). Had no idea I would be meeting the president and Ceo so it would have been nice to be prepared, but it worked out in the end. They were all very nice and accommodating, not intimidating at all.

Negotiation

Pretty painless, countered once and they responded by meeting in the middle

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Edison, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen asking about general experience for about 20 minutes. Second round In person for 2 hours with 4 people (President, VP, CEO, and HR Manager). They each came in individually, reviewed your resume/experience, asked questions about what you have done and some personality based questions. 3rd round interview for 1/2 hour with direct supervisor. This was less formal, more of a meet and greet before the offer. At this point I could tell that the office was coming my way.

Interview Questions

• General questions about work experience, handling pressure, and what you know about the staffing industry. They focus on Life Sciences and IT staffing so if you have any background in that they will definitely what to hear about it.   Answer Question