Integrated Resources Interview Questions in Edison, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Utilization Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Interview

The recruiter at Integrated Resources, Inc emailed me several times in one day. I could not provide recent managerial references that were done within 1 year as I have been employed at my current position for over 2 years. I offered slightly older managerial references to her. The, I did not get a response to my email questions or a call back from her.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions from a client list   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Edison, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

One three hour interview with senior managemet, one hour with each (vice president, Ceo and president). Had no idea I would be meeting the president and Ceo so it would have been nice to be prepared, but it worked out in the end. They were all very nice and accommodating, not intimidating at all.

Negotiation

Pretty painless, countered once and they responded by meeting in the middle

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Edison, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen asking about general experience for about 20 minutes. Second round In person for 2 hours with 4 people (President, VP, CEO, and HR Manager). They each came in individually, reviewed your resume/experience, asked questions about what you have done and some personality based questions. 3rd round interview for 1/2 hour with direct supervisor. This was less formal, more of a meet and greet before the offer. At this point I could tell that the office was coming my way.

Interview Questions

• General questions about work experience, handling pressure, and what you know about the staffing industry. They focus on Life Sciences and IT staffing so if you have any background in that they will definitely what to hear about it.   Answer Question