Integrated Systems Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Systems Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Integrated Systems Management

3.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated Systems Management (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at ahmedabad location and there were three rounds
    1. Technical interview (team members 2 persons )
    2. Technical interview (project managers 2 persons )
    3. HR interview

First round was very easy they've taken my interview for 1 hours and they asked me eveything about core java,SPRING , Hibernate, jsp, servlet.second round was a big disaster as the project manager of the company behaved very rudely during the interview and they asked toughest questions in that round the interview was on spring hibernate and that too practical questions which one can never find in books.after that round they told me to wait for sometime and they offered me the job on the same day. But I rejected because the package was not according to my expectations.

Because they offered only 1.6 ctc

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Integrated Systems Management (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

I received a call from HR team and after discussing with them, they have scheduled my interview. First round related to technical like question of core java, jsp servlet, Spring and hibernate. After that first round they declare my result within 10 to 15 min and schedule my second round. It was again a technical in depth round taken by department head followed by the HR round in which they have verified my credentials to process the offer.

Interview Questions

• how to set job schedule and call this job schedule to perform some specific task like backup of log file and back of database?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Systems Management (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

I applied through the company’s career site. Then after, I received a call from HR in which they have verified my credentials to schedule an interview. In the very first round it was a written exam, which is inclusive of technical as well as aptitude test. The next round was in person round which is again technical followed by final HR Round in which they have checked the fitment and issue an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Where to use the ArrayList and Vector class of Collection framework?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied to the company through an email thenafter I have received a call from Company HR in which they have verified my experience and other details to schedule in person technical round. In the first round which was face to face they have assessed my skills of jsp, servlets, spring, hibernate, ajax, sql and then I have shortlisted for 2nd round of interview which is primarily focused on Spring and ORM integration. Followed by HR round to complete the offer process.

Application

Interview

I applied from Job Portal thenafter I have received call from HR in which they have verified my experience and other details. Firstly, Written test was there, it was purely based on Java. Secondly, face to face interview was conducted which is technical. Lastly, they took my HR round followed by the offer process.

Web Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrated Systems Management (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 days interview and i selected ... supportive employers teams ... HR is friendly, very supportive and understanding person ... company have more then 150 employers … good opportunity for grow your career … also provide medical clam ... process flow good … and final word thanks for give me this opportunity ...

Interview Questions

• every question is related to web design .... and family background .... nothing else   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

I got the call from HR Team. After that first round was held in person with technical panel. Followed by the second round with the department head. Later on, In detailed HR round in which they verified my documents and payslip to process offer.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Systems Management (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

I have a fair enough good experience during hiring process. No cons to mention.
    The hiring process is quite smooth, complete team work and proactive approach.
    One technical round, one HR round and final round (if everything is positive).

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Application

Interview

Initially, I had received a call from HR and they have explained me about the requirements and responsibilities of this position. Then after, they have scheduled an interview call with Marketing Manager for the first round of Interview and then after a second technical round will be held with the Department Head, followed by final round with HR in order to verify my payslips and other educational credentials.

Interview Questions

• How could you work in the Marketing team and what will be your starting point for our Organization to market our solutions and services?   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Application

Interview

Initially, I got a call from the HR person for a first round interview. First round was face to face which consists of written test as well as in person round. Then after, second round with department head, which was a techno-functional. Followed by the HR round in which they have verified my experience and other educational credentials in order to offer complete offer process.