Integrity Staffing Solutions Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Amazon Warehouse Worker

Integrity Staffing Solutions Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2018

1.4

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Chester, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

You sit down with other applicants and get a greeting from a HR rep. After that, you're sent along the line of application process to reapply or confirm information. Once that's done, you're sat down and called back to an interviewer who gives you a basic interview and finds a n open position available as well as shift information. Basic drug test is administered and then you get a package containing all the relevant information regarding the job. Process is then complete.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (West Columbia, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Walked in and sat down to wait for a face to face interview. I already had my application completed online so i was in and out in 30 mins. Next they gave me an oral drug test whoch took 5 minutes then gave me all my start information.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

have to watch video then you get interviewed in a room, kind of like a hiring agency then they have a saliva drug test and they give u a schedule and your start date, you start if you don't get cancelled. i got cancelled twice and never actually started working. poor company effort do not even apply

Interview Questions

• are you willing and able to stand for long periods of time (10 hours)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Campobello, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Campobello, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly simple, confirm some information on the computer, then take a picture for an ID card, then sit and watch a video about working at amazon while waiting to be called. They conducted the cheek swab drug test and confirmed that I would be able to work the shift they were hiring for, I signed the release forms for the drug test and was given the information for the orientation, then I left.

Anonymous Employee in O Fallon, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (O Fallon, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Stood in a line for about an hour, completed some mundane questions on a computer assembly line. Watched an informative video about working at Amazon for 45 min. Then I was interviewed, drug tested and hired. Download the integrity app if they didn't have any job openings at that time and chat with support and they will give you one. The whole process took 5 hours out of my day.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a job?   1 Answer
    • Can you use the forklift   1 Answer
    • Do you or will you ever use drugs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I watched a few videos, had my photo taken for our ID badges, then had my interview. The process was very fast and to the point. The interviewer told me the pay, hours and direct hire terms then gave a drug test and orientation and start dates. The videos explained a lot of Amazon's policies and answered most of our questions. The interviewer was mostly concerned that we could pass a drug test, had an acceptable background and weren't felons.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Columbia, SC).

Interview

The interview was quick and asked mainly do you think your qualified for the job. If hired you will then have to wait for a shift, if applied for temp

Anonymous Employee in Avenel, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Avenel, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was Easy and quick...there was a long wait long wait for the interview but it was worth it...anticipate for a one month wait to be interviewed...most days are booked...it was good summer job...the pay is decent for thw warehouse industry...the process was detailed..tons of information provided about the job...it was different and interesting ...good people...many candidates...high diversity
    ..encourage education..require high school...accept any background...very clear about expectations...swift and efficient process...dress formally...come prepared

Anonymous Employee in Senoia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Senoia, GA).

Interview

You sign in then you do a test on a computer. Then you watch a video. Then you get call over to one of the recruiter. They ask you do you know or will to drive a forklift, double wide, or a clap.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk and stand for 10 hours   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Middletown, DE).

Interview

The hiring was quick and simple, they guide you through the process step by step. They give you play by play with the interview. You must fill out all your information on the computer. And then there is a test to make sure you are paying attention to detail.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with standing for 10 hours a day.   1 Answer