Integrity Staffing Solutions Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Amazon Warehouse Worker

Integrity Staffing Solutions Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

1.4

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Newark, DE) in April 2018.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very fast and very easy. You just went to the location, walked in and they moved you right along. The interviewer I had was really nice and friendly and she made the experience even more enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (West Columbia, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Walked in and sat down to wait for a face to face interview. I already had my application completed online so i was in and out in 30 mins. Next they gave me an oral drug test whoch took 5 minutes then gave me all my start information.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online. It tells you to come in at any time with no appointment to finish the interview. Went around the time they hire tons for seasonal and there were a lot of people there. Went in. They took us in as a group and had us do a simple comprehension test. Then you wait for an interview while watching a video that explains what it's like working at Amazon. Asked a few questions. Did drug test. Instant offer. Nice interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to walk up to 10 hours and lift heavy items?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (York, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview started by taking a simple online assessment which asked personality questions. Then I was asked for which shift I wanted, and I had to take a drug test. The people at integrity didn't seem to be trying to weed people out, rather enticing as many people to join. They even said they will give me $250 if I recommend someone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (West Columbia, SC).

Interview

As I have went through a process of hire through smx temp agency, I was able to start work in the same week. At integrity, they say we gave to be contacted later down the line after background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Middletown, DE).

Interview

The hiring was quick and simple, they guide you through the process step by step. They give you play by play with the interview. You must fill out all your information on the computer. And then there is a test to make sure you are paying attention to detail.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with standing for 10 hours a day.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Iselin, NJ).

Interview

A bit lengthy as lots of people are applying, but worth the time. Interviewers are nice. Show very informative film and give out very detailed info folder at end.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

There is no interview. You bring two forms of I.D and your hired. You have to fill out a o line application if you haven't already. And from there they figure out what your applying for. It's either Amazon or the integrity place. No other jobs. So it's not a real staffing agency that puts you out on a lot of jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Middletown, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

Traveled an hour out of my way to go to their office in Middletown, DE to apply for a position in my hometown, and got a call back to come in for my interview. The interview was generally just a mouth swab for a drug test and to sign a few documents consenting to the drug screen. From there I was in.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a more open schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Senoia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Senoia, GA).

Interview

You sign in then you do a test on a computer. Then you watch a video. Then you get call over to one of the recruiter. They ask you do you know or will to drive a forklift, double wide, or a clap.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk and stand for 10 hours   2 Answers