Integrity Staffing Solutions Job Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fernley, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Fernley, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for a job with Amazon.com online, then was contacted by Integrity Staffing Soulutions, which actually staffs Amazon's warehouses. I was given an appointment time and address to show up for an interview, and told to bring my high school diploma and a govt issued ID. When I arrived, I was checked in, my diploma and ID checked, and sent to a computer work station to enter my name SS# and all the stuff that was already on my resume. After that I was sent to another computer to take a "skills test" which involved matching word to pictures. A third grader could have passed that test. Then I had to watch a long boring video about how to work in a warehouse. Finally, after about 90 min of sitting and watching the same video loop, I was given a drug test and interviewed. The interview was very simple. The only questions were "tell us about yourself" and why do you want to work at amazon? Then they tell you the will do a background check and let you know if they want to hire you.

Interview Questions