Integrity Staffing Solutions Picker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrity Staffing Solutions Picker Interview Questions

Interviews at Integrity Staffing Solutions

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Perryville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Perryville, MD) in December 2019.

Interview

Brief, and hired on the spot. Drug test takes too long to come back. You do have to drive all the way out to Perryville, which they offer no compensation for.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a warehouse before?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Elmwood, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I got there then it is and interview one to one about my personal information then my experience in different positions. Then one recruiter took my and an other applicant for a tour. She explained what they do, the the shifts that they have, where to punch, the cafeteria, the washrooms, what they expect from us, like be there every day, punch on time, be in the place that you were set to work.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know if you have worked in a warehouse before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

This interview is the BEST! You don't even need to wear a suit and tie or a dress to impress. It's a super quick "what shift and days do you want", a quick drug test and you get a job a job in the spot.

Interview Questions

• What shift do you want? What position do you want?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Glendale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

They did hired me and I am so happy abt this exciting and they did check my background it was been pass, they did asked me abt my experienced warehouse I told them yes.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Murfreesboro, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

They just ask the job you'd prefer. Let you know what's available, then assign you a job. They also take the drug test right then and there. They let you choose the shifts as well based on what may be available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Fairburn, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Super easy.. Just apply online, and they will send you a date and time for your interview. They asked for 2 forms of ID, and drug test you on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you over 18? HS graduate?   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

the interview is fast and easy . I came to the office with two forms of ID I took a picture for my badge . Then I watched a video on the company until my name was called .Next I took a drug test (mouth swab ) and told them my desire position and shift and that was all.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions they asked what shift I wanted and that was all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Middletown, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application then walk-in to complete process including drug test on the spot. It was very easy and much faster than anticipated. I return every year. I prefer seasonal jobs since I retired from my "career path".

Interview Questions

• Did I have a High School Diploma   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

You have to take a few quick tests to see how fast you can find movies or books in a page mixed with them. Then you wait to talk to a person that asks you what position, location, and hours you would like. It was a pretty calm and laid back process. They were hiring manual labor for seasonal, so it is not like they needed someone for management or customer service that would entail a more rigorous evaluation process.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember them asking any of the usual questions. It was pretty much you passing the drug test, passing the background test, and passing the last test with finding books and movies off of a page. You are almost assured to be hired after then. You just have to choose which warehouse, which position, and if you want morning or night shift.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Jeffersonville, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

You can either do the application part of the process at home or at a recruiting center on provided computers. There is then a skills test that just shows you can read English, but still that is not a real requirement once hired. Then you watch a video as orientation which is actually just a way to placate people while waiting for the interview. The interview asks basic information that I believe doesn't count as an actual interview. Then they do a drug test (most of the time) which is inconclusive at best. They hand out jobs like a clinic hands out condoms.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult or unexpected questions. There's the basic information of your ID or Driver's License and 'Have you ever been convicted of a crime?' and 'Can you understand English?' As long as you haven't been convicted of a crime (which I don't think they actually check if you say no) and you say you can understand English, you're hired.   1 Answer