Integrity Staffing Solutions Placement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrity Staffing Solutions Placement Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Integrity Staffing Solutions

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Columbia, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

It was fun, quick and interesting. I was told the process can take about an hour, but it was within 40 minutes even considering talking about non related work issues.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DuPont, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (DuPont, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

the interviewer was very unprofessional, continued on about drama in the office and how I could Fit in perfectly as long as I told her everything that happened in the office. and stayed away from certain people.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to sign a "no-drama" contract? it is required before you can work in this office.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview set up with online scheduling system. Showed up early, staff had no idea who I was, what I was applying for, or that they were even taking apps for anything other than Amazon. Scheduled for 3pm interview, sat and waited 45 min for receptionist to tell me that I had to complete my application using their computers. Instructions were vague, not a great experience -3 parts: 1. Fill out all personal info again (even tho I'd done this online and in my submitted resume), 2. Take the Amazon "personality" test (even tho I was NOT applying to Amazon), 3. Fill out shift availability and position preference for working at Amazon!!!!!
    I doubled checked with receptionist and she said it was required even tho I was there for a recruiting spot. 25 min process.
    Then I was sat near 3 other temp applicants. We were handed a welcome packet and a mouth swab test to do right there. Another 45 min and I finally talk to the recruiter, too laid back for the position I was interested in - should've been done by management. All seemed fine and he was talking as if I had the spot (I'm overqualified but need the money). Just a formality to wait on getting the drug test back (I don't do any). Two weeks now and no follow up, and no answers to my queries via phone. Wasted 3 hours of my life for nothing.

Interview Questions

• can you work at our other location as well?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to be a placement specialist?   Answer Question