Intel Corporation Analog Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analog Engineer

Intel Corporation Analog Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

phone interview, last for 1 hour and 30 minutes. it was a happy talking with HR, and after 3 hours after the interview, I received the choice of onsite interview

Interview Questions

• what will Cox, Vth change when the thickness of oxide goes down   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Analog Engineer Interview

Interview

Five rounds. Four technical round and one manager round. People were very friendly. Most often than not, questions were derived from the answers. Pretty much straight forward process. Keeping cool is the key.

Interview Questions

• Explain the problems faced in a memory IP during a silicon bring up. What are the knobs that can be tweaked if there are failures?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Seattle, WA) in July 2009.

Interview

Got interviewed on my college campus. People visited my research lab. My interview had 5 people sit me down and ask questions. But they were all very friendly and encouraging. Not out to intimidate or make you nervous - just get to what you are good at and what you want to do.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2010.

Interview

Initial feeling was Intel was very structured and regimented in the culture. Be prepared for questions not technical more inclined to see the thought process one goes thru when trying to solve a new problem.

Interview Questions

• How many cows would you need to sustain a population of 5 million   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

HR sent me a phone interview invition. After I replied to the email, the interview date was set to be the day after. During the phone interview screen, They have a list of questions based on basic circuit design skills. Those questions are not hard. There are also questions about the knowledge of the trend for computer development. At last, they asked some questions about the transmission line technology which I am not very familiar with. The interview last about 30 mins. I got a rejection letter half hours after the interview. I thought my background may not match their requirment.

Interview Questions

• Which characters will you concern most when you buying a computer?   Answer Question

Analog Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Questions related to my resume

Negotiation

Waiting for the onsite

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had a phone interview based on my online resume submission at intel's job site. It was mostly on projects and exposure to various EDA tools learnt during undergrad and grad studies.

Negotiation

On site interview pending

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted an on-line application and had a phone-interview about a month later. The phone interview was very technical on your Ph.D. dissertation research and basic things on the job description. I had an on-site interview invitation on that day of the phone-interview.
    The on-site interview was even more technical, and I presented my dissertation research about 45 min including Q & A. Throughout the day, I was asked to answer very specific questions and even to use a whiteboard to answer technical questions. Be sure to prepare your on-site interview and read text books. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Solving a technical problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had not any negotiation since the offer was beyond my expectation.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

Good interview process. Very detail oriented and technical. Tests the fundamentals of analog design along with practical experience....need to be on top of projects listed on the resume.
    There is usually a HR phone screen followed by a phone screen by the hiring manager. This is followed by an onsite interview that is a day long affair with 6 to 8 people. It is very professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What are some difficult situations faced in previous job and how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Analog Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

Interview

phone interview and onsite interview
    all technical questions
    5 people interviewed
    last a whole day
    one guy bring me to lunch, ask about how i like the company

technical question is product related. and test my problem solving skills
    no behavriaol questions