Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

2.9

225 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Lll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied on indeed and got contacted by recruiter same day. Initial tech screen over the was scheduled within a week or two tops. Spoke to 3 guys who each took turns asking questions. Questions were easy on general distributed application design, some SQL and generic programming questions. One of the easiest interview I ever had. Took about 30-45 minutes. Received and offer within a week . No other interviews , no Skype or coding test

Interview Questions

• What problems would you have by adding extra column to a table with a foreign key   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online, got a call for phone screen after 2-3 weeks. The phone interview was very basic - no technical questions. 2-3 behavioral questions were asked and then asked to explain what you did at previous company. So, I would advise be very thorough about your work experience and present it nicely. After 3-4 business days, got an invite for on-site interview which was scheduled after a week. On site interview at Chandler had 4 interviews - 2 behavioral and 2 technical. The behavioral interviews are very easy and you just have to give examples of few situations you faced at your previous job or during an academic project. The first technical interview will be about basics of OOP, simple linked list creation/reverse program, basic SQL queries, data structure differences etc. Only pseudo code is enough, they don't want you to write the exact code but you should be prepared for it because I heard from other people who were interviewed that they were asked to code on a sheet of paper or whiteboard. The second technical interview is completely on your resume - you should know about each and every keyword you have mentioned in your resume. Motive behind this interview is to judge what exact position will fit you on the basis of your projects and work experience.
    Still waiting for results although I selected Yes I got an offer.. it's already 1 and a half week after the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• MVC, SQL basic queries, Linked list creation, difference between list and hash table, hash map.   2 Answers

Manufacturing Automation IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty basic with situational questions and about 15% of technical questions as well. You can do well if you just practice the minimum expected questions in any interview.
    Very friendly interviewers and it felt like a conversation.
    The odd thing was at the very end, the hiring manager put a laptop in front of me and asked me to take a typing test which threw me off guard. Later, he explained that we will be taking calls and resolving he issues at the same time and should be able to type really well. Nevertheless, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do You know how to access data in one computer using other computer with no connection between them?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Was called two weeks later from a member of the team I was applying to asking if it was a good time to talk. Mostly asked about school projects and programming languages I was comfortable with. Was told I should hear something back in the next few days. Got an email from hiring manager asking to schedule in person Interview. Interviewed by hiring manager,all behavioral questions; his manager, work experience; senior engineer, all technical. The team members were very friendly and offered me coffee and snacks. They told me I would hear back the next week. Completely ignored after. No response after thank you email and a couple follow ups.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure an instance of a class cannot be created?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you did not get along with someone else on your team.   Answer Question

SPTD PF Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

After one week applied online, I received the phone interview about this intern. It is like a conference call. Multiple people sit on the other side, listening to you and asking questions. All the questions are basically focused on your resume, but also related to what they are doing, including both technical and behavior questions. It takes about 1 hour.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Screening call 50% technical 50% behavioral.
    2. On-site visit 30% technical 70% behavioral, with 1 hour PhD research presentation.

Excellent people who asked lots of great questions. Very slow on moving the process through HR so it took over a month to hear back on an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with tight deadlines, especially when to you have to move past a disagreement with a teammate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

After you submit your application, you will receive a phone call. The purpose of the phone call is to gauge your background and ask your light technical questions regarding your background and interests. If you pass your phone screening you be invited on-site. I was being interviewed for two positions so I had a total of 11 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why does the window fog up in the bathroom when I take a hot shower and what can i apply to the mirror to prevent it from happening?
      2. How do I prevent the substrate from bowing because it is causing misaligned issues with another process?
      3. How do I measure the melting of solder between two copper plates if I can not see it? Design an experiment and draw a graph of the behavior you should see.   Answer Question

I decided to accept another offer instead, it was a better "fit" for me.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a 30min phone interview followed by an on-site interview in Phoenix, AZ. The on-site interview consisted of a company and benefits overview followed by two interview sessions with team leaders and process engineers. Lunch was served before the two interview sessions began. Finally, I had to give a presentation of my research in front of several managers, team leaders, process engineers and technicians. The day ended with a happy hour/dinner with some of the managers and engineers.

Interview Questions

• Statistical questions, i.e., mean, standard deviation, normal distribution, etc. Also, questions about my research and instruments I have experience handling, e.g., physical vapor deposition, CVD, sputtering, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I got onsite call directly after 20 days of online application. Had grilling interview sessions with 4 one-on-one members from different teams. I was asked mostly behavioral questions and equipment troubleshooting experience.

Interview Questions

• Any experience regarding troubleshooting/maintenance of equipment?   Answer Question

Pacaking Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied last Dec then got a phone screen on January, and set up a interview on Feb. pretty soon.

Interview lasted a whole day with the HR, department sponsor and other 6-7 interviewers. There was a 2 hours break with lunch in between. The questions were mostly focused on the polymer behavior and related properties in packaging process. I think these were asked to check how you respond to unknown situation.

The whole was good and people are kind. But the following feedback experience is terrible since no response came back at all. I guess many current companies may have this tradition to reject interviewee silently.