Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I have contated by the HR team of PEG group to work as graduate internship with Intel. They asked me a personal questions and how long I'm available to work for Intel.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

A one round, cut to the point, two-managers led interview. Tested candidates based on their fundamental finance knowledge as well as other past experience related questions. The pre-interview dinner was great because it was in a small-group setting, and I had the chance to talk to everyone and ask about their experience. This set me up well for next day's interview!

Interview Questions

• Based on your past experience interning with other semiconductor companies, how does Intel compare to them?   Answer Question

Component Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX).

Interview

Recent College Grad position. Started with a phone screen with a few technical problem solving questions. Then came the whole day interview. Approx 8 interviewers asking techincal questions taking about 30-45min each.

Performance Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

They go over your resume first. If they like you, they want you apply online if you have not done that then they call you for a phone screening. After phone screening, if you pass, they invite you for a f2f interview. You need to prepare for that and make yourself available for an entire day. If everything works well, they may interview you more or submit an offer.

Interview Questions

• What have I done in the area of CPU performance modeling   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call and after a week time, I was called for onsite interview. It was a day long interview. It went well, but I got a reject. They did not respond to any

Interview Questions

• Mostly the basics of VLSI, Logic design, Circuit Design   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screening/interview, 30 minutes, assuming there were supposed to be 10 questions answered. Only got half way before time was up. Was expecting hard questions about analog and digital design but got asked about simple digital logic

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email after applying online asking if I would require Visa sponsorship and to schedule a phone interview later that week. There were two phone interviews, one was mostly technical and asked more general questions about object oriented programming, interfaces/abstract classes, and multithreading/processes. The second interview was a phone interview with two managers that was entirely behavioral and consisted of relatively difficult behavioral questions for about 30-45 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a first round of phone screen and followed by onsite.It was first phone interview asked some basic circuit design questions,CMOS.

The On-site was more difficult with 4 rounds of Interview.It was more focused on testing your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by four people on-site.
      1.Logic and Programming.
      2.Circuits
      3.Layout
      4.Problem Solving   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

There were a few questions about the project, layout and some scripting/ coding questions. They also concentrated on the analytical and problem solving skills. Found the questions relating to Vlsi concepts pretty easy and managed to answer everything right. The coding questions were a bit challenging. Overall the experience was good.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview. He asked about the project that I had in my resume and some technical questions. Some questions are tough, but overall it is not that difficult. The interview had 2 phone rounds each of 40-50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• To avoid crosstalk which technique is better- shielding or placing the wires far apart?
      On what factors does rise and fall time depends on?
      Fringing capacitance?   Answer Question