Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

3.2

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA).

Interview

Applied Online, heard back from them in a week, phone interview was not that difficult, did not hear anything back for a month after the phone interview then I was contacted for an on-site interview where I met with 5 engineers 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

• State Machines, Timing Constraints, Object Oriented Programming, Adder Logic Gates, Debugging Code, OVM UVM   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied online on Intel website.I was contacted directly by hiring manager at Intel, MA. The interview was scheduled within a week. The result was also declared within couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Resume basaed then C/C++, BIOS, Computer Architecture, Interrupts, Power Management   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Sent my resume to a recruiting manager who was visiting the university. Had a 25-min on-campus interview, in which he described the position and asked me to describe my research.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a problem with an equipment you used in your research and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Component Debug Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. One phone screen interview and Onsite (Intel Hudson Campus) - 6:1 one-on-one. 9 am to 3 pm. The interviewers will be spending some time describing environmental context, and will look to evaluate your problem-solving capability when introduced to new concepts. They are very friendly and will help you get the answer out of you.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen: difference between FF and latch, charge sharing dynamic logic circuits, Which is faster pmos or nmos and why, driver in one end and receiver at the other end separated by transmission wire how would you design? ( ie pi model ), how would you design AND gate using NOR, MOSFET characteristics ( Saturation, cut off)

Onsite -
      9am-10am : Manufacturing Test Environment
      10-11am: ATPG-based test content & debug
      11am-noon: Functional Content Development & Validation

1:15-2:30pm: Silicon debug & triage
      2:30-3pm: Technical Q&A   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 full day onsite. the onsite was taken on skype to balance the budget. It was a good experience.you could write on blackboard and answer and it was a live video though my video got stuck.

IC Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewer found my profile through Intel careers portal and contacted me for phone interview for 45 mins. This was it. Could not explain one answer and from that question everything fell apart. Interviewer was nice to me and gave enough time to explain. strongly recommend people to refer object oriented concepts. My background is not programming but i prepared from systemverilog LRM. But that was not enough.

Interview Questions

• about UVM, explain project (it was on UVM) , basic object oriented concepts like abstraction, constructor, function overloading   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got in contact with one of the hiring managers through my university, and interviewed with him. He was interested in developing talent, and thought I had some, so I got into the internship program.

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA).

Interview

Send my resume to kelly services and got a phone call on the next day to come for interview and a interview was very short. After my interview, kelly services offer me a job and asked (when can I start)?

Interview Questions

• Kelly services asked about the Behavioral question and I answer the question promply. that why I got a very short interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

satified with my skills and hard working ethic.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Cambridge, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Met campus recruiter at my school, she was very helpful throughout the process. Make sure to communicate with your recruiter often. The process was very simple as I was applying to a freshman/sophomore program (not much experience was necessary).

Interview Questions

• Talk about your interests (what would you like to work on)? Tell us about a previous project you worked on and describe in detail any challenges you faced.   Answer Question

Verification Intern Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was a personality interview that was given by the manager. My second interview was a technical interview that was held by a senior person in the group. This interview was more technical and they asked about all the skills that I had listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of a capacitor and why would you want to have one or multiple on a circuit.   Answer Question