Intel Corporation Component Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 118 of over 4,758.0 interviews

Employee Referral24%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New Delhi) in Oct 2020

Interview

6-8 technical round wherein questions from basics of semiconductor physics will be asked. The process is very tedious n lengthy. Several rounds from India and USA with highly skilled technical people. It will definitely be a huge learning experience if not selected and if got selected then nothing is better than this. They usually shortlist Ph.D. freshers for this post and Mostly IITians.

Interview Questions
  • Temperature effect on various parameters like thermal voltage, resistance, threshold voltage, on-off current, short channel effects in very detail manner.
    Answer Question

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Interview are taken by team members of different level both senior & junior. Senior Manager, Manager, Technical Lead & Team Member. This is to check your capability technically to do the assigned Activity & also make sure you are fit well to the existing team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR)

Interview

It was a full day interview with a presentation round + 6 one to one with technical members of the team. They ask mostly on technical side of the job role.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on verilog code, RTL coding, basic mosfet knowledge, some DSP and system level questions, about the projects in academia

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA)

Interview

Was contacted by Manager over email for Phone screen. Interviewed over the phone for 1Hr. followed by 5 rounds of onsite interview within a weeks time. offered position a month later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in Oct 2018

Interview

One phone screen and after being selected. Five rounds of on-site interviews including Verilog, Architecture, Timing, Power and behavioral round. Interviewers were nice and made me comfortable before diving into technical question.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Setup and Hold time. 2. Architecture question 3. Verilog coding round 4. Power based questions

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

5 rounds including hr. Not so great but ok . It should be fine if you prep well.prepare digital logic, arch questions . It is good of you can study university slides

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA)

Interview

One phone interview with recruiter, followed up with one site interview. Consisting of 5 rounds. Topics including, resume project questions, system verilog programming, basic C++ programming questions, computer architecture related questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

1. Resume Short listing 2. Technical and HR Interview Technical and HR Interview : Technical Interview was very easy for undergraduate students. Questions were based on the projects mentioned in the resume. You must know each and every detail of your projects. If you don't feel confident about any project, it's better not to mention that in your resume. Apart from that, all other questions were very basic like  What is FSM ? What are its types and difference between them?  What are different types of power dissipations in VLSI digital circuits?  Inverter transfer characteristics and relation between temperature and threshold voltage.  Some basic Op-amp related problems. There was not a separate HR Interview. After asking technical questions he just asked "Why not MS ?". Be prepared with all the common HR questions like Why Intel? , What role did you play in your project ? etc.

Interview Questions
  •  How to make a D flip-flop from T flip-flop and vice-versa.

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

First phone screening and then got called onsite. After about a week or so got called onsite. There were 5 rounds (with lunch interview). Mostly logic and 1 architecture. They flew me to folsom for an onsite and after about 3 weeks made me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • 1. pattern recognition (fsm -> logic -> code) 2. basic architecture 3. sorting algorithm (how to find a missing number in an array of numbers 4. other simple logic questiosn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in Aug 2017

Interview

There was a half hour phone discussion before the onsite. For onsite, it starts with one hour presentation of thesis research and then six 45 minutes 1:1 meeting with the group member and one from other department. In middle, there was one hour of lunch with juniors in group.

Interview Questions
  • The questions are mainly related to their work, instead of your work. Couple of unexpected questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Interviews