Intel Corporation DESIGN ENGINEER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation DESIGN ENGINEER Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

3.1

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I received a e-mail for a phone interview.The interview was pretty basic with simple questions but I think I was'nt prepared for it. I think I tried to hard to impress which I think in retrospect I would like to change in future interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of several rounds - 6 to be precise. I was asked questions on Logic Design, RTL, Physical Design. Most of the common questions included power optimization techniques, logical effort, cache coherency protocols, pipeline, physical design flow etc

Interview Questions

• dependence of short circuit current with the rise time and fall time of an inverter   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very Quick took less than a week
    First phone screen and then 8 hrs onsite interview
    The offer came after a week and then took one more week to finish background check, Drug test and for all other legal clearance.

Interview Questions

• All the things from the resume, related to RTL and computer architecture. School projects.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

5 interviews with peers and managers 30 mins - 1 hour each. The interviewers were respectful and willing to give time to allow you to think logically about your answers rather than rush. They do not accept shallow answers so don't pretend to know soomething you don't really know.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

There were a few questions about the project, layout and some scripting/ coding questions. They also concentrated on the analytical and problem solving skills. Found the questions relating to Vlsi concepts pretty easy and managed to answer everything right. The coding questions were a bit challenging. Overall the experience was good.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Standard telephonic interview with basic questions about my resume content. This was followed by a technical phone screen. Questions about comp arch, static timing analysis, logic design, etc. The interviewers were very cordial and questions were easy. Did not get a call for onsite.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Very informal interview process. People were very friendly and polite. Level of questions was average. Had multiple interviews on logic design, architecture and circuit design.Very informal interview process. People were very friendly and polite. Level of questions was average. Had multiple interviews on logic design, architecture and circuit design.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in May 2014.

Interview

I had mailed my resume to someone I knew at Intel. I got an email from a hiring manager to set up a phone interview. Immediately after the phone interview, I got an invite for onsite interview. The onsite interview was from 8am to 5pm, including my presentation, lunch and 8 1-1 interviews. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were on my research and CMOS devices/circuits.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Standard telephonic interview with basic questions about my resume content. Onsite included all day interviews from 9am to 4pm. Was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Was mostly about analog/mixed signal basics + a few process related questions.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

one round of phone and one round of on-site

Interview Questions

• signed NDA so not about to post question here, but be preparing for circuit design questions.   Answer Question