Intel Corporation Digital Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Digital Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Albany, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

average interview, I went on career fair on campus. And I got the next day interview from Intel. A 1 on 1 interview ask about basic nand/nor gate configuration, MOSFET, and flip-flop, nothing unexpected, very smooth interview and positive experience. The interviewer was very nice and guide you. Didn't get offer because not very fit for the position, they need experience in computer architecture.

Interview Questions

• draw a NAND/NOR gate; difference between flip-flop and latch, reduce delay   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in September 2011.

Interview

Talked one on one with a representative from the portland office at my university. Still waiting to hear back about how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• What does this circuit do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

They picked on Computer Architecture and RTL a lot. Had some questions on timing closure. Questions were interesting and made me think a lot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was one hour long... I was asked questions related to Electronics Engineering...and then after 4 weeks, I got an email for on-site interview...I had whole day interview from 10am to 5pm...and I was asked questions related to different fields of Electronics and programming........

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I applied through career portal, It was 4 hour interview, they have asked easier questions but they cornered on few multi clock designs and ram and rom designs. It was lengthy interview and it was my first so I couldnt answer with confidence, with good preparation and presentation we can do it.

Interview Questions

• They stressed about FSM's multi clock designs as well as core code of your projects done in graduation.   Answer Question

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leixlip (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Leixlip (Ireland)) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, got a telephone interview after a month, I was later invited to onsite interview. Lasted for 1.5 hours. There were two hiring managers. They explained about the company and the role then started asking technical and background questions like what course have I taken at my MSc course and then draw simple circuit diagrams for digital design. They required knowledge of digital design for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for intel? draw a flipflop diagram   Answer Question