Intel Corporation Electronics Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Electronics Engineer Interview Questions

Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I received a call for the 1 on 1. Then was invited to interview on site for the 2nd round. that was fun because I talked to maybe 8 people. Basically the entire team.

Interview Questions

• typical EE questions: filters, amplifiers, circuits design etc   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Details of daily works. Explain everything on the white board. Explain the basic concepts, as well as the practical problems. Explain a circuit or project that you have worked on. Explain a end-to-end project. Explain your favorite project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

interview process is good. need more rounds of interview for selection process. hiring process could have been much more aggressive and should keep the resume in the database so that as and when we get the offer HR team should give us a call back and get right candidates for right position

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

For a contract position of 3+ months duration. Interview process was phone-only, consisted of talking to 3 department members for 1/2 hour each. No in-person interview needed due to good resume.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Contract employment agency had previously set a fixed rate.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone screen with HR first. A couple of days later, phone int with manager. About three days later, phone interview with manager's boss. About a week later, was called to interview in person with eight people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1. Interview was more than couple of hour duration in weekend time.
    2. It was conducted by manager and other experts members of the company
    3. During the interview They have asked few technical question, few general questions and few candidates background related questions.

Interview Questions

• About my education background.   1 Answer

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

i applied through the company website. one month later i got warning to complete my profile. however, few week after that i received an invitation for interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the expected salary ?   1 Answer

the work place is too far from home.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2010.

Interview

intel corporation came for camps placement ,i applied for the opening,i was selected for level 1 of interviewing i was been individuallly intervied,group interviewed,i had to give a presentation,there was a test to check iq level,they short listed and i was been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you challenge an undisputed leader in the field to agree their position lost   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2009.

Interview

the career fair stall put up by intel was moderate. It did stand out from the others. The interviewer introduced himself as the manager of one of the ongoing projects at the company. He then explained what it would take to become an intern and an employee at the company. He also stated that managers usually look for interns during the months of Jan and feb and the interview starts during spring for summer internship.

Interview Questions

• Which field are you in electrical engineering?   2 Answers