Intel Corporation Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy
Found 46 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

Work good it took three months in total and i liked it so much not big issue to have some tricky questions or add more opportunities. Also there is a lunch that can be all questions so prepare not to eat much.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite fruits
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United Kingdom)

Interview

Applied through website and got online interview through skype audio. The recruiter will email you for any interview sessions and updates from intel. Please make sure you know the job scope well so that they don't need to explain more on the interview session. Can email the recruiter beforehand for any questions and they will always answer your questions

Interview Questions
  • They asked about typical questions and some technical question regarding software and hardware, some coding and about logic gate
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2019

Interview

Three-Round interview. Submitted online application, I was contacted by a recruiter a week later. Talk a little bit about position and culture. It took about 20 min. Received an email and confirm the date and time for second round phone interview. It took about 2 weeks after first phone screen. Interestingly, the manger wasn't on this interview. It was done by senior engineers. Some straightforward personal , skill related questions. It took about 30 mins. Onsite interview with manager and engineers. Break down to 5 sections about 20 min each. It covered from personal, past experience, skillsets, and technical. Lots of crisis and time management. It was more personality focus than technical.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (India)

Interview

Good technical rounds, basic questions, basic HR round, questions based on previous work, FSM, digital design, multiple rounds, good behavior, AXI, AHB, Memory questions, Power related basic questions, UPF, DC concepts

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Germany)

Interview

Ich habe online beworben. Nach ca. 3 Wochen bekam ein Telefongespräch. In ca. 2 Wochen war Vorstellungsgespräch mit eine Selbstpräsentation am Standort. Danach in ca. 2 Wochen war zweites Vorstellungsgespräch mit HR und Gruppenleiter, das etwa zwei Stunden gedauert hat.

Interview Questions
  • HR hat die regulären Fragen gefragt, z.B. die Fragen im Bezug auf Lebenslauf und Persönlichkeiten. Der Gruppenleiter hat allgemeine technische Frage gefragt, die mit der Stelle zu tun hat.
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in Dec 2018

Interview

The process was easy and friendly. My interviewers were knowledgeable about their projects and department. They spent time to explain what my internship in details and what help is offered for interns within the company. My interview was easy and lasted about 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • What's your favorite course in the course in school, and why?
  • Tell us about your favorite project?
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Stop and start. Long delay between being recruited, phone screen, and next step. After the second step, I pretty much forgot about the process. Dealt with different people in each step.

Interview Questions
  • On phone screen was asked about previous experience. Felt like HR person.
Intel Corporation
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. First contact was through a phone screening and then an in person interview. Both dealt with generic technical and behavioural questions. Once the job was offered there were standard screens before the offer was finalised.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

seven 45 minute interviews with 1 hr presentation. went on a lunch with two senior engineers, which was more like an indirect interview within itself. One of the interviews was in a conference room where I was asked to write out reactions from a steam reform reactor on the board.

Interview Questions
  • what does a normal distribution plot look like
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (India)

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and I applied, she called me a couple days later and asked questions about technical stuff and about my prior experience, later they said they are going to forward for further round to the global manager and called for an telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about the technical stuff and related to prior experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46