Intel Corporation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

Interview

Asked me why I wanted to join the company , I said It was my dream to gain exposure

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2009.

Interview

My initial communication was with the hiring manager over the phone. The next phone screen was done by one of the team members and was technical but with standard questions that were expected.
    The planning of the interview was very organized through email although as with many companies the online application took at least an hour to fill out.
    The in-person interview lasted all day and included hour long meetings and detailed technical interviews with the team as well as a group interview during lunch. The team members were all sharp and very enthusiastic about their work. Only one was slightly condescending possibly because I had no idea regarding that employee's area of specialty.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leixlip (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Leixlip (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Aggressive, jobs seem to have been pre decided before the interview.
    Wouldnt recommend joining this company as the future prospects are limited.
    also since the layoffs recently the staff have been of low moral as all the senior staff have now been replaced with cheaper younger and less experienced people.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2016.

Interview

Had 7 back to back interviews all day. Each interview was from managers from groups I ended up working with and they all were ok with me. All interviews were in one location and I stayed in one place the interviewers came to me. No tours or much time for me to ask questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for better out of state relo and got it

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

it was long and tedious. so so so so so many wait and long queue. it was nothing fun. i dont like it. they are unprofessional. they waste your time. what are you going to do about it? nothing. because intel is intel. i dont know what else to say man. they are just selling their name.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Interview

submitted resume, was contacted for phone interview. This was a general process and mainly consisted of the hiring manager going over the details in the resume. A couple of days after I was contacted for an onsite interview. This was held about 2 weeks after the phone interview. The interview consisted of a presentation and a panel interview. The next business day I was contacted saying I have not been considered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in April 2011.

Interview

they called on phone asked about all the basic stuff( 1 hour) and they told me they will fly me there for next round of interview and they did

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview - 20 minutes. On site interview - 5 hours. Generally a very positive and interesting interview. I was asked a bunch of harmless questions that seemingly had no answer - may have been geared to see how you think. These were intermingled with random unrelated technical questions. One or two of the interviewers had some attitude - but I did not react to it.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2011.

Interview

Got forwarded email regarding job opportunity related to next generation of microprocessors. Sent my resume and got a phone call more than a week later asking to do phone interview. Did not really have time to prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you faced some technical challenges.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when someone was angry at you.   Answer Question